My thoughts on transwomen invalidating actual women and stealing our experiences

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
This isn't our struggle. Leave us out of it. Let's fix hunger and shabab out of our country first. Priorities.

Somali women in the West don't have safe spaces now though. Even bathrooms aren't safe to fix hijab in nor women's gyms or women's domestic abuse shelters or therapy groups because there's hulking men in wigs given legal permission to invade these spaces. People can care about more than one issue at once. Everyone ignoring this wouldn't magically eradicate shabab or even slightly improve the situation

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
This part made me disgusted. FGM for males? There’s no way this is serious. When you’re getting your vagina sewed up in Somalia I promise you they aren’t going to ask you what your pronouns are. I just can’t comprehend what’s the obsession with women and why they must change everything we own?
View attachment 173546

Utterly racist (but I must admit this made me chuckle)
View attachment 173547
Being a woman has now been reduced to “a societal role” and “social construct”. And again with the racism. loool xiishod ma leh

View attachment 173548

Being a women is so much more than having breasts vs implanting boobs
View attachment 173549

They hate fgm survivors and want to change the name. The nerve. But of course they get a pass because they aren’t men. They also shut down women shelters for not including trans women.
The inclusion of trans women in women's sports is causing a huge pushback and the more the less informed people learn about it, the bigger the pushback. Trans women raping women in prisons or shelters will cause pushback. Where to put them, since they aren't safe in men's prisons? In trans wings. Safe. But not endangering the most marginalized women in our society. Demanding I state that trans women (most of whom still have a penis) are women, period? Not even a vagina but an inverted penis. That kind of bullshit angers people. Calling me "cis" after 5 decades of being a woman?

For about 50% of the populace, half have xx chromosomes, a vagina, an uterus, ovaries, eggs and the capacity to birth a kid, and have more estrogen and female sex qualities like bosom, more extensive hips.

The other half have xy chromosomes with a penis and testicles, produce sperm and have more testosterone and male sex attributes like expanded hair on body, more muscles, deeper voice...

The other 0.1% don't fit these portrayals. They are missing something, something is stirred up, or they have more than they ought to. But then they also try and use the argument “so if a woman doesn’t bleed that means she’s not a female?” or “if she can’t get pregnant and is infertile, then her gender as a woman is diminished?” no because at the end of the day they still have vaginas and are women. They didn’t have to pay for it

Oh and let’s not forget this last gem, my favorite of all time 😂
View attachment 173550

ilaahey adaa na arkaa adoo mahad qabo na geey dhulkeena
Is he talking about when boys are circumcised :ohlord: :damn:
1615103771519.png

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Lol we’re getting bullied by less than 1% of the population. Wish I could tell them to shut the f*ck up without getting canceled. Never thought I’d say this in a million years but I’m starting to see ultra liberals for what they are :reallymaury:

the broad shoulders don’t lie, the wide faces don’t lie, the massive man hands don’t lie. But we have to ignore the obvious. Madness

Lol we’re getting bullied by less than 1% of the population. Wish I could tell them to shut the f*ck up without getting canceled. Never thought I’d say this in a million years but I’m starting to see ultra liberals for what they are :reallymaury:

the broad shoulders don’t lie, the wide faces don’t lie, the massive man hands don’t lie. But we have to ignore the obvious. Madness

it’s scarier when they transition as a child :mjcry: impossible to tell

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
definitely end times. men dressing as women and vise versa being normalized and praised. i hope that shit never reaches somalia
I think it will 😭. I saw a tt on some trans somali woman who is making a petition on somali lgbt rights 😭

Trending

Latest posts