My thoughts on transwomen invalidating actual women and stealing our experiences

This part made me disgusted. FGM for males? There’s no way this is serious. When you’re getting your vagina sewed up in Somalia I promise you they aren’t going to ask you what your pronouns are. I just can’t comprehend what’s the obsession with women and why they must change everything we own?
DEAB2CFE-1187-46E2-ACBB-0EDB9B5E121A.png

Utterly racist (but I must admit this made me chuckle)
D0A95BF2-7AAA-4340-8F59-DB2E90109C53.png

Being a woman has now been reduced to “a societal role” and “social construct”. And again with the racism. loool xiishod ma leh

B9C9D1AC-879E-468F-89AA-3A71B2B2C9A8.png

Being a women is so much more than having breasts vs implanting boobs
46CF0F7B-7FFE-436F-8BF4-5E51C88C7EEE.png

They hate fgm survivors and want to change the name. The nerve. But of course they get a pass because they aren’t men. They also shut down women shelters for not including trans women.
The inclusion of trans women in women's sports is causing a huge pushback and the more the less informed people learn about it, the bigger the pushback. Trans women raping women in prisons or shelters will cause pushback. Where to put them, since they aren't safe in men's prisons? In trans wings. Safe. But not endangering the most marginalized women in our society. Demanding I state that trans women (most of whom still have a penis) are women, period? Not even a vagina but an inverted penis. That kind of bullshit angers people. Calling me "cis" after 5 decades of being a woman?

For about 50% of the populace, half have xx chromosomes, a vagina, an uterus, ovaries, eggs and the capacity to birth a kid, and have more estrogen and female sex qualities like bosom, more extensive hips.

The other half have xy chromosomes with a penis and testicles, produce sperm and have more testosterone and male sex attributes like expanded hair on body, more muscles, deeper voice...

The other 0.1% don't fit these portrayals. They are missing something, something is stirred up, or they have more than they ought to. But then they also try and use the argument “so if a woman doesn’t bleed that means she’s not a female?” or “if she can’t get pregnant and is infertile, then her gender as a woman is diminished?” no because at the end of the day they still have vaginas and are women. They didn’t have to pay for it

Oh and let’s not forget this last gem, my favorite of all time 😂
1614915209387.jpeg

ilaahey adaa na arkaa adoo mahad qabo na geey dhulkeena

Last edited:
At least you have competition now. Most western men will start marrying them instead of the majority feminist hordes.

Menstruating women are no different from transwomen who identify as women. Get your entitled ovaries in check and leave these ladies in peace.

Last edited:
Notice how you see this kind of rhetoric from transwomen but never transmen, they carry their male entitlement and misogynistic views of womanhood with them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You never see trans men forcing men to accept them. They know they are feminine and will always be a woman. Short and petite. They aren’t men with bulging biceps who are womanizers. So they gave up a while ago. But its easier to barge into women spaces and take up their rights. Lol women have fought for their rights for centuries just for this. Its like we took a step back 400 years

1) 100% agree. It’s so sickening. “gender is a social construct” but also “ I knew i was a girl ever since i played with makeup and dresses as a kid”

2) No, black women hate transwomen, I’ve noticed. Its only white “allies” who suck up to trans people for the love of their life. I feel sorry for black women, wallahi they get dragged into everything and everyone’s arguments

3) Exactly. Imagine acyially struggling with your identity (with a valid reason) and being born with both male and female parts and all of a sudden trans people take up your space too. Thats an actual medical condition. Not a mental disorder known as “gender dysmorphia”

My biggest problem is the fact that kids transition at like 11. An 11 year old can’t consent! An 11 year old doesn’t have the brain to make such a life changin decision. Help that child get treatment instead of forcing them to take drugs and injections. Make it at least 18 years old gosh.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Why are SWJs always brining black people in their argument? Like damn!! Black people, and black WOMEN at that simply existing isn't a political statement. I wouldn't be surprised if the AA community isn't fed up with this bullshit already.

Last edited:
Why are SWJs always brining black people in the argument? Like damn. Black people, and black WOMEN at that simply existing isnt a political statement. I wouldn't be surprised if the AA community isnt fed up with this bullshit already.
They love to bring black women into everything. Gay white men always steal black women personalities and AAVE. I’m not even a BLM supporter but I’d be so pissed if I were an African American woman. white gays say “yass queen” “chile periodt” “purrr” “tea” “sis” but who made that? Loool black women. Yet they always run around insulting them. But if you call them out all of a sudden its homophobia

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Here is what I dont understand about Trans women, and trans in general.
How does one suddenly wake up and decides i feel like a gender? Gender isnt even a feeling. You just are a gender. They think because they liked pink, or liked boy toys growing up suddenly makes them male or female. Womenhood, and Manhood is more than what you liked playing with as a kid, or the colors you preferred. Trans is basically romanticizing the opposite gender to the point it becomes an obsession.

How does one suddenly wake up and decides i feel like a gender. Gender isnt even a feeling. You just are a gender. They think because they liked pink, or liked boy toys growing up suddenly makes them male or female. Womenhood, and Manhood is more than what you liked playing with as a kid, or the colors you preferred. Trans is basically romanticizing the opposite gender to the point it becomes an obsession.
I noticed things went downhill once they got so sensitive to the point where they erased textbooks and diagnosis of gender dysmorphia listed under mental illness. They cried and screamed transphobia. They reduced everything down to “social construct”. Women are women, not pink girly objects. Men are men, not short haired beard with hairy chests.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This trans thingy is BS. Before we get to the racism and the invalidating natural woman, the whole identifying as trans is just a scam. In fact its just a social construct that was normalised over the years. Could I identify myself as a (trans) Primary School girl? I do have the features of a man, but mentally, I am a female. So does that give me a right to go back to Primary and hang out with the kids?

The answer would be no.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
This trans thingy is BS. Before we get to the racism and the invalidating natural woman, the whole identifying as trans is just a scam. In fact its just a social construct that was normalised over the years. Could I identify myself as a (trans) Primary School girl? I do have the features of a man, but mentally, I am a female. So does that give me a right to go back to Primary and hang out with the kids?
The whole age is a social construct is already being picked up. This man abandoned his family to be adopted by an elderly couple as a 6 year old girl. :dead:

The answer would be no.
1614920696343.jpeg

Naa

Not Chun li
How does one suddenly wake up and decides i feel like a gender? Gender isnt even a feeling. You just are a gender. They think because they liked pink, or liked boy toys growing up suddenly makes them male or female. Womenhood, and Manhood is more than what you liked playing with as a kid, or the colors you preferred. Trans is basically romanticizing the opposite gender to the point it becomes an obsession.
They are mentally ill people who decide they don't need therapy, they need breasts. There was a video in my youtube recommendation the other day about a trans person that de-transitioned because them getting put on hormones and surgery didn't even help solve their problem.
That's why they commit suicide all the time.

If I had a daughter, or son and they went to school with that abomination I would move to a whole 'nother continent, and attend weekly therapy for me and my child to cope with the trauma we've experienced.
Let’s not forget this. If i gave birth to these creatures I’d simply off myself.
1614921069464.jpeg
1614921227967.jpeg
1614921128986.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts