My Thoughts On Interracial Relationships and 'Supposed' Male Hypocrisy

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Arma

No, I was present in this thread. Did u see my image gif? Somali woman in tears. It was my protest. At the risk of sensitive souls like @Dibleyy being on my case for using that image gif.

My thoughts are that, it is not fair. I agree with u of course, but I feel like I am left out. I cant bring an English aristocratic husband and my kids be considered "Somali"! But I will console myself in thinking at least, my kids dont have to use diana crème, or have black futos. They have a pointy aristocratic roman nose with English Wales blood!

No, any kid you have with an ajnabi, will never be Somali.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
wearing an abaya? interesting, so she is muslim? is there islam in the island?

wanted to buy a holiday home there once when i used to work in spain, nice little island, when i worked in spain i fell in love with sea side villas, i worked in marbella, cape V was top place i wanted and also portuguese islands but high taxes in spain and Portugal for foreign buyers, but somewhere stable and quite like cape

Yes, she was Muslim for about seven years before we met. She grew up catholic, as are all Cape verdeans. But, she found the truth.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arma

U look manacling..
302.jpg

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
:snoop:
I don't know what politics is like in Somalia but how do you expect to get anywhere when you basically share everything about yourself online? Might want to get your profiles deleted and wiped before someone gets a hold of everything you've shared.

We shall never accept mudblood children. In shaa allah Ones I go back to Somalia I shall implement a new law that states anyone who’s father isn’t Somali shouldn’t have right to be president or vote they shall be 2nd class citizen. I might just call this new legislation after myself.

Trending

Latest posts