My Thoughts On Interracial Relationships and 'Supposed' Male Hypocrisy

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Stay away from the gender wars my innocent little sister. If you still wanna participate, i won't held myself back.
:trumpsmirk:
Well then, I think Somalis should stick together. Besides not a lot of Somalis marry outside their own ethnicity. Twitter just makes it seem like that.

I don’t suffer from any of things you’ve mentioned, your here screaming that’s shes a rare exception but yet you keep calling me things that are rare in faraaxsView attachment 71606View attachment 71606 like I said it’s you that really cares I can say whatever I want on this site and you take it personal because if you really didn’t care and believed those things you would continue living your life, the reason why u sound hurt is because your an overweight, heavy breathing, old, lonely, basement dwelling xalimo.
You described yourself very well, and you wish that was me. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: First of all i'm in high school, i'm no where near old like you probably are .You're the one who's probably reaching your 30s yet have nothing to do better to do but spread hatred towards people happy you miserable forever alone .

You're the one who quoted me first you dumbass, so it's clear what I posted triggered you. I can say whatever I want too. You're too stupid to realize that your logic applies to yourself, since you'd be living your life instead of replying to my comment that clearly triggered you right?

Get tf off your lazy fat ass and find a job instead of hating on other people's relationships you jealous ugly loser.

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
You described yourself very well, and you wish that was me. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: First of all i'm in high school, i'm no where near old like you probably are .You're the one who's probably reaching your 30s yet have nothing to do better to do but spread hatred towards people happy you miserable forever alone .

You're the one who quoted me first you dumbass, so it's clear what I posted triggered you. I can say whatever I want too. You're too stupid to realize that your logic applies to yourself, since you'd be living your life instead of replying to my comment that clearly triggered you right?

Get tf off your lazy fat ass and find a job instead of hating on other people's relationships you jealous ugly loser.
I’m 20 you bean headed xalimo

Seems like I've caused a bit of a stir. I still stand by what I've said, and take none of it back.

We have to protect our culture which means protecting our progeny and ensuring they exist and THRIVE into the future.

Somali males must shoulder the responsibility of carrying our people forward. Allah gave us the opportunity to thrive as people with language of their own. Out tribute to Allah's gift is to ensure to respect one another, to love one another, to help one another, and to marry one another saxib.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

We have to protect our culture which means protecting our progeny and ensuring they exist and THRIVE into the future.

Somali males must shoulder the responsibility of carrying our people forward. Allah gave us the opportunity to thrive as people with language of their own. Out tribute to Allah's gift is to ensure to respect one another, to love one another, to help one another, and to marry one another saxib.

Well said sxb. I fully agree

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
how did your parents feel about the cape Verde chick? they have mixed bantu west african and Portuguese colonial blood, they are gorgeous ladies but how did family feel about her jarer blood?

mj waa ruthless, they are the most adventurous when it comes to marrying foreigners,

Yes you're right, the people of Cape Verde are a mixed race people. 500 years of breeding between bantus from West Africa and Portuguese (and Spanish) settlers, has resulted in the people having Horner like features. Like, when i first laid eyes on my wife, i honestly thought she was Somali. She had on a black abaya with a black hijab. I was dead shocked when she told me she wasn't Somali and was from Portugal but family originated from Cape Verde. I've never heard of that country before. I've met both of my inlaws and her siblings, and they literally all look Horner, none of them have Madow/bantu features whatsoever. Well, since im a man, and my children will have my name, and qabil, my parents accepted.

Arma

VIP

You're absolutely spot on saxiib, it is down to us to protect our people, and make sure we continue. If we allow any and all Tom, Tosin, and Bassam, to come and take our daughters, then then thats it. We need to wake up and smell the coffee, in this world you either be ruthless or you'll be taken to the slaughterhouse.

Arma

VIP
Well, don't you look at that, all the dislike ratings in my OP, have been from Xalimos (and one cuck). That just goes to prove that women are not nationalistic, nor have any loyalties for their people. Case in point: the thousands of French women who were making out with occupying German Soldiers, or the thousands of Japanese women running to American soldiers, who had just nuked their country, not once, but twice.

Well, don't you look at that, all the dislike ratings in my OP, have been from Xalimos (and one cuck). That just goes to prove that women are not nationalistic, nor have any loyalties for their people. Case in point: the thousands of French women who were making out with occupying German Soldiers, or the thousands of Japanese women running to American soldiers, who had just nuked their country, not once, but twice.

In all cultures women are not that attached to their ethnicity. It is not a bad thing. Their disloyalty can bridge people and make animosities less toxic. Like white women marrying or dating African american men and having children with them. Eventually, solid racial lines become diluted. Just that is how it is for them women. They are subordinates even though they wouldn't accept that truth.

When shit hits the fan, societies look towards their men to shoulder the burden and make the sacrifice, in part to protect their women and children from the burden and in part because men are not equal to women in what they can do. Same way men can not fill in the shoes of women for certain important functions in life.

You kinda wish women would see that and accept that "equal but different" truths in life.

Which reminds me, those who thought didn't need men for pleasure buy toys made into men's sex organ. Ridiculously funny. I mean, there is no escape from reality in life for women that they need men in all aspects. Replacing men with plastic toys ain't gonna cut it duh.

You refused to answer my questions.

Its ironic that a man that has married outside of his people is talking about loyalty and nationalism.

Your wife ran away from her people and married you. Remember that before you go on your dumb rant.

Furthermore, if you are as wadaani as you make it seem you would have ensured that your children had a Somali mother.

Languages are referred to as 'mother tongue' for a reason and it is a well known fact that women are the carriers of cultures as they literally raise kids, whilst the husband is at work.

So put a sock in it.

In all cultures women are not that attached to their ethnicity. It is not a bad thing. Their disloyalty can bridge people and make animosities less toxic. Like white women marrying or dating African american men and having children with them. Eventually, solid racial lines become diluted. Just that is how it is for them women. They are subordinates even though they wouldn't accept that truth.

When shit hits the fan, societies look towards their men to shoulder the burden and make the sacrifice, in part to protect their women and children from the burden and in part because men are not equal to women in what they can do. Same way men can not fill in the shoes of women for certain important functions in life.

You kinda wish women would see that and accept that "equal but different" truths in life.
Alot of women look for a spo

Its ironic that a man that has married outside of his people is talking about loyalty and nationalism.

Your wife ran away from her people and married you. Remember that before you go on your dumb rant.

Furthermore, if you are as wadaani as you make it seem you would have ensured that your children had a Somali mother.

Languages are referred to as 'mother tongue' for a reason and it is a well known fact that women are the carriers of cultures as they literally raise kids, whilst the husband is at work.

So put a sock in it.
No one denies a Mother seeing more of the kids than the Father. You can speak Somali and act Somali, but if you're asked "yaa tahay" you can only answer with "my Mom is reer hebel".
You aren't part of qaaraan or blood money or the clan which means you are shisheeye. You are your Father's clan.

So put a sock in it.

To make things right for him, would you accept to be his second? Just a thought. Let us see if your tears are fake.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra what do you make of all this? You've been surprisingly absent from this thread.

Arma

No, I was present in this thread. Did u see my image gif? Somali woman in tears. It was my protest. At the risk of sensitive souls like @Dibleyy being on my case for using that image gif.

My thoughts are that, it is not fair. I agree with u of course, but I feel like I am left out. I cant bring an English aristocratic husband and my kids be considered "Somali"! But I will console myself in thinking at least, my kids dont have to use diana crème, or have black futos. They have a pointy aristocratic roman nose with English Wales blood!

Arma

No, I was present in this thread. Did u see my image gif? Somali woman in tears. It was my protest. At the risk of sensitive souls like @Dibleyy being on my case for using that image gif.

My thoughts are that, it is not fair. I agree with u of course, but I feel like I am left out. I cant bring an English aristocratic husband and my kids be considered "Somali"! But I will console myself in thinking at least, my kids dont have to use diana crème, or have black futos. They have a pointy aristocratic roman nose with English Wales blood!

Excuse me for having a heart, if you went through that type of struggle you wouldnt want your picture being used for a cheap laugh either. While your on the internet I'd suggest looking up empathy

Yes you're right, the people of Cape Verde are a mixed race people. 500 years of breeding between bantus from West Africa and Portuguese (and Spanish) settlers, has resulted in the people having Horner like features. Like, when i first laid eyes on my wife, i honestly thought she was Somali. She had on a black abaya with a black hijab. I was dead shocked when she told me she wasn't Somali and was from Portugal but family originated from Cape Verde. I've never heard of that country before. I've met both of my inlaws and her siblings, and they literally all look Horner, none of them have Madow/bantu features whatsoever. Well, since im a man, and my children will have my name, and qabil, my parents accepted.

wearing an abaya? interesting, so she is muslim? is there islam in the island?

wanted to buy a holiday home there once when i used to work in spain, nice little island, when i worked in spain i fell in love with sea side villas, i worked in marbella, cape V was top place i wanted and also portuguese islands but high taxes in spain and Portugal for foreign buyers, but somewhere stable and quite like cape

Trending

Latest posts