my supervisor claims im homophobic n now i might lose my job

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair, I thought you were guy too until you started swinging on us guys

Now I think you're this girl masha'allah

mx4eAUk.gif

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I actually got fired for something like that. Called her a Fat Ugly dyke in front of others. She was HR.
Can’t say I regret it.
:manny:

shes an out lesbian n flirtin with me but i rebuked her advances in the name of our lord.:susp: now shes goin around tellin my co workers im a homophobe.wtf do i do??:yloezpe:
maac sonqor caleen shaax! No one calls someone homophobic for rejecting their advances lol its not a crime to be straight. You were probably in some way disrespectful towards her :) which is dumb on your part because she is your supervisor. You reap what you sow. Enjoy floating under the poverty line macaanto!

Toxique

hood arawelo
maac sonqor caleen shaax! No one calls someone homophobic for rejecting their advances lol its not a crime to be straight. You were probably in some way disrespectful towards her :) which is dumb on your part because she is your supervisor. You reap what you sow. Enjoy floating under the poverty line macaanto!

bruh u sound like ive offended u on a personal level. r u a dyke?:umwhat:

yeah maybe i didnt let her down in the most professional manner cuz she crossed the line by invadin my space n gettin touchy feely wit me. i aint gon be respectful when u assault me:what:now shes sayin im homophobic because i wasnt down wit that kitty shit n spit a few quran verses her way:whoa:

bruh u sound like ive offended u on a personal level. r u a dyke?:umwhat:

yeah maybe i didnt let her down in the most professional manner cuz she crossed the line by invadin my space n gettin touchy feely wit me. i aint gon be respectful when u assault me:what:now shes sayin im homophobic because i wasnt down wit that kitty shit n spit a few quran verses her way:whoa:

If someone touches you in a work space and you do not feel comfortable you report them. Logic eludes you :) I can’t feel sorry for you this is your own doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending