my supervisor claims im homophobic n now i might lose my job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
shes an out lesbian n flirtin with me but i rebuked her advances in the name of our lord.:susp: now shes goin around tellin my co workers im a homophobe.wtf do i do??:yloezpe:

shes an out lesbian n flirtin with me but i rebuked her advances in the name of our lord.:susp: now shes goin around tellin my co workers im a homophobe.wtf do i do??:yloezpe:

That's the sounds of an unsatisfied lesbian.
Give me her number, she'll never bother you and you'll get a raise in a fortnight:denzelnigga:

You have to quickly counter her with your own propaganda.
Tell your co-workers that she is racist and spreading lies about you.

Apollo

VIP
When I was young it was socially acceptable to make homophobic jokes in public and everyone would laugh, but now it is completely taboo.

Everyone is terrified of crossing PC norms and losing their jobs, homophobia is now included in the list of taboos in Western society.

dont i need proof for that to work? either a witness or texts or something? should i lead her on a bit so i can get her fired :browtf:
This is a horrible idea. Many jobs will fire you if you have relationships with co-workers.
Just stick with the Islamophobic and if they say you don't wear a hijaab hit them with the,
:gucciwhat: "not all Muslim girls wear hijaab :mjcry:and your islamophobic'

Toxique

hood arawelo
This is a horrible idea. Many jobs will fire you if you have relationships with co-workers.
Just stick with the Islamophobic and if they say you don't wear a hijaab hit them with the,
:gucciwhat: "not all Muslim girls wear hijaab :mjcry:and your islamophobic'

i wasnt gon hav an actual relationship with her. juss lead her on until i gather enough evidence to get her fired.:yloezpe:

ill start wearing hijab since almost ramadan then ill go with ur plan to f*ck her up:devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts