My Sudanese father insulted Somali people. Come in here to hear what he said!!!

He said they are most cleaniest people that he has ever met. He said when he was working for the UN and lived in Somalia, he said every household he saw there smelt fresh and clean

He then went onto to say that Egyptians are dirty and unclean bastards

You thought I was talking to talk shit right? Lol. Never

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He said they are most cleaniest people that he has ever met. He said when he was working for the UN and lived in Somalia, he said every household he saw there smelt fresh and clean

Not nice to say that about Egyptians, dunno about the tentions between Sudanese and Egyptians, but this is not nice

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’ve never known any sudanese people until the beginning of this school year.

He’s a tall 6”2 swimmer. Besides him I have no impression of any other sudanese.

Somali couple, Sudani song >

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack

I’m half sudanese brother north

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Sudanese and Somalis get along well in the West due to us looking similar and being both Muslims. I remember in University I had this Sudanese guy in my class who I was sure was Somali but turned out to be a Sudani :wtf:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

one of my freinds growing up was a sudani he was, of course, best freinds with my brother but he hung out with us a lot and spent time with us at our house i learnt a lot about sudan growing up whats weird is my dad used to listen to mambo sudani it was hes favourite song and i used to jam that with my sudani bro as well apparently its a classic all sudanese know

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
My cousins best friend who is somali use to live in Cairo and he said that many of the Egyptians were very rude to him and the ones that were mainly nice to him were the Coptic minority which surprised me

Trending