My Steps on How to Become the Top 1% of Somali Men

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
> 4) If your inbred looking get cosmetic surgery to fix your weak jawline
Do you get this in Turkey as well? Also how much would it roughly be? Asking for a good friend :ftw9nwa:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If your inbred looking get cosmetic surgery to fix your weak jawline

I've noticed Faraxs and Xalimos with inbred background always had terrible jawlines but it can be fixed with simple jawline exercises and with the right diet. There is no need for cosmetic surgery.

Thank God my family look down on inbreeding because I'm blessed with a chiseled jawline.:rejoice:

I'm definitely in the 1% but you might not consider me as one since I'm married but my marriage is honestly one of the best things that ever happened to me. Honestly, you just have to be careful with your options and have high standards for yourself. Avoid toxic women and before you put a ring on her she must first agree with all your conditions. That's how you know your marriage is safe. Also, my wife doesn't drain my wealth. She's educated in finances. Just marry a sweet girl that doesn't gold dig.

My Steps on How to Become the Top 1% of Somali Men

1)Get a valuable degree field, remember no Liberal Arts or Gender Studies bullshit

2)Make six figures, now all the Somali girls want you

3)Get jacked go to the gym, now your options will increase across the board

4)If your inbred looking get cosmetic surgery to fix your weak jawline

4.5)Get your Teeth fixed only if they are messed up, this step goes for UK niggas especially

5)If your hairline is receding go to Turkey

6)Now you got a confidence boost, nothing should stop you.

7)Don't marry an cadaan girl, you will be divorced in 5-10 years and become broke as f*ck

8)You probably shouldn't get married if you want to keep all your money.

9)Figure out a way to make multiple streams of income legally

10)If mehr prices are too high, run and go to another state or country.

11)Always protect your money, divorce will ruin you.

12)Never be a simp, these guys always get disrespected and poorly treated.
Doing waaaay too much for some siiiil :mindblown:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1592316191535.png

That is a inbred chin. The infamous "Habsburg Chin" - If the chin is good, every other part will be good too...

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If your inbred looking get cosmetic surgery to fix your weak jawline

I've noticed Faraxs and Xalimos with inbred background always had terrible jawlines but it can be fixed with simple jawline exercises and with the right diet. There is no need for cosmetic surgery.

Thank God my family look down on inbreeding because I'm blessed with a chiseled jawline.:rejoice:

I'm definitely in the 1% but you might not consider me as one since I'm married but my marriage is honestly one of the best things that ever happened to me. Honestly, you just have to be careful with your options and have high standards for yourself. Avoid toxic women and before you put a ring on her she must first agree with all your conditions. That's how you know your marriage is safe. Also, my wife doesn't drain my wealth. She's educated in finances. Just marry a sweet girl that doesn't gold dig.
Akhi is your girl western raised or did you go baadiyo for her? I want to marry western girl but all I hear are bad stuff about them

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Akhi is your girl western raised or did you go baadiyo for her? I want to marry western girl but all I hear are bad stuff about them

She was born and raised in the west but she wasn't some average Xalimo from the projects. She lived in the suburbs all her life just like me. She was raised by an educated, cultural and respected family just like mine. That's why we clicked and yeah, I won't deny that there are large numbers of Somali women that aren't marriage material but those types are usually toxic women that believe they're a price and don't know the concept of marriage. You should avoid them at all cost.

Just find yourself a cultured, pious and educated Xalimo and you'll have a blessed marriage. If you struggle to find one then just find yourself a beautiful cultural Muslim woman.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I really do not know about Canada, but in the UK, there are many Western Somali girls who are as pious and postive, and in any place, there are negative ones

The quiet one and the geeks Somalis in Schools are the ones that always are the best match, but I can only speak for UK

She was born and raised in the west but she wasn't some average Xalimo from the projects. She lived in the suburbs all her life just like me. She was raised by an educated, cultural and respected family just like mine. That's why we clicked and yeah, I won't deny that there are large numbers of Somali women that aren't marriage material but those types are usually toxic women that believe they're a price and don't know the concept of marriage. You should avoid them at all cost.

Just find yourself a cultured, pious and educated Xalimo and you'll have a blessed marriage. If you struggle to find one then just find yourself a beautiful cultural Muslim woman.
Masha'Allah bro, what age or stage in life were you when you got married?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts