My social skills have gone down the toilet.

After peacing the f*ck out of sspot due the restrictions being lifted I went to a couple house parties/gatherings.

Holy shit. 90% of people at these parties seems borderline autistic, myself included. My social skills and my ability to mingle have completely withered away lol
Basic shit like holding eye-contact when having a conversations with people seemed so forced and awkward.

This lockdown's done some serious damage to my people skills. Anyone else noticing this collective societal autism?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
After peacing the f*ck out of sspot due the restrictions being lifted I went to a couple house parties/gatherings.

Holy shit. 90% of people at these parties seems borderline autistic, myself included. My social skills and my ability to mingle have completely withered away lol
Basic shit like holding eye-contact when having a conversations with people seemed so forced and awkward.

This lockdown's done some serious damage to my people skills. Anyone else noticing this collective societal autism?
nahh but i suggest u speak more with people and also welcome back

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

STOP smoking WEED dhee, its making you Paranoid

STOP smoking WEED dhee, its making you Paranoid

1594744250453.gif

I miss my friends. The alternative's to study all day, workout and mindlessly shitpost on forums.
It's a not 5000+ people festivals/raves, it's small gatherings.
I mean you could video call them or meet them one by one while social distancing. But I guess a small gathering isn’t too bad.

Trending

Latest posts