My sister's a so I cut her off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get her married to a religious Somali with a strong personality that can't be messed around with and take her out of the country. Have them live back home in Somalia or in the Middle East.

forced marriages are haram first of all

True, but I'm going to be honest and say it's only partly religiously motivated (for me anyway). My tiny misogynistic male Faarax brain simply cannot tolerate the idea of having a sister. Like do you not see that s are such lowly lifeforms??

It's innate to me. Stop trying to reason with it, stop trying to shame us and accept us for the cishet creatures that we are. LGBTQF

:mjcry:
You can care about your sisters but there needs to be focus on your brothers/sons as well. That’s all I’m trying to say :manny:

World

VIP
Is the brother older or younger?

If he’s older then it’s his fault for not intervening early on.

If he’s younger then he couldnt have changed her.

Seriously, i’m appalled by the misogyny, sexism and double standards showcased by you pathetic “religious” men in these threads. You claim to be so concerned about the sister’s “ho” behaviour. You should put the same energy into minding your own business. Stop trying to repress women through your words and actions! Do better!!

I saw big sheekh his daughter going crazy till she becomes christian from zina issues.

You have to keep your sister no matter what specially if its zina and khamr.

She will go far thinking her family hates on her.

Make dua.

If you have family issues is because something is wrong in the upbringing.

Pray Salatul layl every night and make dua all problems will be solved.

I heard of Al shabab preaching mom who they called something like mother of Al shabab whose daughter used to be very religious who now is a non Muslim.

I have one beside my bed

Gotta be done. Has helped me out in the past. try bust in my house thinking my younger brother was home alone, i hear a commotion and there is me jumping down them stairs half a flight at a time with my pajama bottoms falling down and a bat in my hand.

was young so couldn't f*ck em up too bad but enough they didn't try mess with my bro ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending