My sister's a so I cut her off

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brethren is In a peak situation his sister has been spotted with niggas at ATL shisha spot in plaistow road numerous times by the mandem we told him wag1 so he tryed to discipline her at home with a baseball bat he broke her arm and causes her many bruises. She threatened to call the police but his parents stopped her in her tracks. Now he hasn't spoken with his sister for couple months what should he do I personally wouldn't speak to her again but the brother is religious and doesn't wanna cut family ties like that. What's would you do guys I would send her to a sheikh ninyoho bare in mind she's 20 yrs old before you answer.
what donyou expect? shes 20 and brought up abroad and mostl likely in a house where she got her ass whopped. let her be. try to bedreind her. Dont make her feel hopeless. shes your sister and a human being.
never stop being her kind brother maybe that will have an affect on her when day when Allah turns her heart to the deen.

My brethren is In a peak situation his sister has been spotted with niggas at ATL shisha spot in plaistow road numerous times by the mandem we told him wag1 so he tryed to discipline her at home with a baseball bat he broke her arm and causes her many bruises. She threatened to call the police but his parents stopped her in her tracks. Now he hasn't spoken with his sister for couple months what should he do I personally wouldn't speak to her again but the brother is religious and doesn't wanna cut family ties like that. What's would you do guys I would send her to a sheikh ninyoho bare in mind she's 20 yrs old before you answer.
has she just been caught in hookah spots for him to react like that?

Umm...causing physical to another or even an animal isn't "Islamic". I dont know what Islam has become anymore.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It's too late. I got two younger sisters. My family's method was simple: I don't do shit even though I'm a guy, and they definitely don't do shit. Since we never did shit since we were kids, we ain't gonna do dumb shit now as adults. She's too far gone.

tf why he even touching her i would cut him off instantly. he has no right where is the compassion and understanding. if his religious why isnt he setting role for her and the audacity mans only 20 bmt lol

I kinda wish you guys cared this much when it comes to giving guidance to your brothers/sons.....

True, but I'm going to be honest and say it's only partly religiously motivated (for me anyway). My tiny misogynistic male Faarax brain simply cannot tolerate the idea of having a sister. Like do you not see that s are such lowly lifeforms??

It's innate to me. Stop trying to reason with it, stop trying to shame us and accept us for the cishet creatures that we are. LGBTQF

:mjcry:

what donyou expect? shes 20 and brought up abroad and mostl likely in a house where she got her ass whopped. let her be. try to bedreind her. Dont make her feel hopeless. shes your sister and a human being.
never stop being her kind brother maybe that will have an affect on her when day when Allah turns her heart to the deen.
Shes not my sister but yeah I hear that

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
@Geeljire sanbuur Everone is rehashing the same thing but let us be honest with reality now.... Nothing is going to change her. We have all seen this shit happen to others and we all know them girls are still hoeing around. Sending her to Africa wont help, she will be back on the streets in days, now you wasted your money and she is still hoeing. The only thing you can do is close your eyes and hope that your brother's name is not brought up because of her.

Expect this weekend she'll be at a Madow trap house...

Know this, Madow and Somali kind will look at him and think about smashing his sister.

Last edited:
Somali men are abusive and the biggest hoes in the world.

You make me proud
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts