My sister's a so I cut her off

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brethren is In a peak situation his sister has been spotted with niggas at ATL shisha spot in plaistow road numerous times by the mandem we told him wag1 so he tryed to discipline her at home with a baseball bat he broke her arm and causes her many bruises. She threatened to call the police but his parents stopped her in her tracks. Now he hasn't spoken with his sister for couple months what should he do I personally wouldn't speak to her again but the brother is religious and doesn't wanna cut family ties like that. What's would you do guys I would send her to a sheikh ninyoho bare in mind she's 20 yrs old before you answer.

There's nothing he can do other than make dua for her to leave that lifestyle behind. He just needs to hold that L strong and firmly. It's life man. You win some and lose some.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I merely countered the unnatural argument.

The basis for regulating human relation should be an objective harm doctrine, and not the irrational arguments you bring.
The human is not an animal.
We have intellect and are responsible for our actions to ourselves and our creator.

On the other hand animals jave no responsibilty.

Allah is testing you through your desires and whether you like it to be lesbian you have to use ur intellect and refrain for the twmporary life here.
You get rewarded for that and get the everlasting life.

You have taubah open.

Come back to Allah girl.

You really never see a failt with a man huh? :noneck: Maybe he was qasaaro to start with? Why was he constantly at the shisha spot linking up with girls hmm? Oh but thats xalaal to some of yall niggas tho right?

This mentality is why somali guys disgust me. Imma go for a half breeds like @Farax in the future. :yacadiim:
U was making fun of me for being quarter Yemeni but u wanna go for a half Mexican guy? Are u fucking serious now? :gucciwhat:

You really never see a failt with a man huh? :noneck: Maybe he was qasaaro to start with? Why was he constantly at the shisha spot linking up with girls hmm? Oh but thats xalaal to some of yall niggas tho right?

This mentality is why somali guys disgust me. Imma go for a half breeds like @Farax in the future. :yacadiim:
@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq why qashin this? Youre a half breed too in my books :siilaanyolaugh:

20180725_210932.png
ldn Xalimos in a nutshell

Tbh I don’t wanna marry in a Somali family, if their deen is questionable. Like I can’t with someone who has no deen, I would just fucking die of high blood pressure, since I would tell here to pray and shitt like I’m here father

Tbh I don’t wanna marry in a Somali family, if their deen is questionable. Like I can’t with someone who has no deen, I would just fucking die of high blood pressure, since I would tell here to pray and shitt like I’m here father
Don't you want savage geeljire sons to protect you in case of a home invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending