My Sister Snitched on me so i cut her off

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be the wise move. She will be extra nice now to regain your trust. She is playing the long game
Haha you know these passive agressive lot too well sxb. They try to keep you wrapped around their finger they lift you up then put you down all so that you dont do better than them :manny:

Haha you know these passive agressive lot too well sxb. They try to keep you wrapped around their finger they lift you up then put you down all so that you dont do better than them :manny:
Im writing a book on passive aggressive devious women. A book every man has to read to avoid drama in his life

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ok im a donkey :donkey:happy?

Loool mandem trying to stir but in reality, what kind of sister does that to ruin his brother's life and relationship with their parents? That is the worst thing you can do to someone and a horrible way to ruin someone's life so really she was the biggest you came across with, right?

Loool mandem trying to stir but in reality, what kind of sister does that to ruin his brother's life and relationship with their parents? That is the worst thing you can do to someone and ruin their life so really she was the worst person you came across with, right?
You were right sxb shes a in my life i never met someone who tried to defame me like that they trying to stir the pot for trollings sake kkk

Let somalispot bear witness to the gunnimo on display from these niggas. Only I see here is the one allowing another man to insult his sister
First of all i dont view that lady as my sister since i never grew up with her shes only half secondly she tried to ruin my life calling me horrendous names so if my nigga @Factz states the obvious why are you mad:mahubowtf:

@Geeljire sanbuur So she's your Paternal sister? What's with Somali families and maternal siblings being closer to each other than paternal siblinga?
The first Family always shows hate to the second family because they feel like we destroyed their mothers Marriage. I say we arent to blame for being born are we blame your mum for not pleasing Abo enough :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending