My Sister Snitched on me so i cut her off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My dad was joking round with me last night about some salah shit i told him i dont go mosque because i dont wanna pray with timojilec cadows i cant help them guys get ajar(i was trolling) .My Dad got the joke and was cracking up. My older Half Sister decided She wants to stick her nose in our joke saying dont get rude to Abo and shit i was like how did i get rude we always joke with eachother. She got triggered long story short when she couldnt win the argument against me she told Abo i smoked weed i stole her debit card which is fat lie she also called me a criminal and a robber which is a fat lie and exposed me saying she saw me walking with a girl. Her attempt to defame me didnt work my dad was laughing the whole time he told her relax he didnt do anything you said .kkk i told her straight up dont ever speak to me again you wanted to join my haters join the que naaya. I went upstairs brushed my teeth and conked out after that mazzaleena. This morning she came to my room apoligizing saying she was in the wrong and didnt mean what she said i didnt reply to the then she got frustrated so she goes downstairs to my dad oh Abo he isnt taking my apology (trying to look like the good one) my dad told me just accept her apology i said no way. Was i wrong ? To disown her ?
This has happened to me before actually by a "family friend" she got jealous I was being praised by her mum and told to be like me since I was acting nice and bought them food and she made up some lies to my mum that she might have been seen me in town speaking with this boy and she made she seem like she thought he was my brother and then was like ohhhhhhhh no he's not your son my bad. Dumb messed up her days since I'm introverted and don't go out much so my mum knew she was lying.
I got my little siblings to drop drinks on here and hurt her she deserved it wallahi:fittytousand:

upload_2018-8-25_13-39-26.jpeg

upload_2018-8-25_13-42-46.jpeg

This has happened to me before actually by a "family friend" she got jealous I was being praised by her mum and told to be like me since I was acting nice and bought them food and she made up some lies to my mum that she might have been seen me in town speaking with this boy and she made she seem like she thought he was my brother and then was like ohhhhhhhh no he's not your son my bad. Dumb messed up her days since I'm introverted and don't go out much so my mum knew she was lying.
I got my little siblings to drop drinks on here and hurt her she deserved it wallahi:fittytousand:
Kkkk she deserved it stupid schemer. the frauds are always fueled by jealousy i have had so many people come at me and i just know why jealousy is a real nasty thing.

The first Family always shows hate to the second family because they feel like we destroyed their mothers Marriage. I say we arent to blame for being born are we blame your mum for not pleasing Abo enough :hillarybiz:
I’ve seen half brothers don’t create beefs even those from different mothers.

I’ve seen half brothers don’t create beefs even those from different mothers.
My Half brothers are cool they understand Dads perspective its only these Girls who are retarded. Even if my mom had left my Dad for another Man i respect my Mum so i wouldnt stick my nose in her relationship. But girls have no respect for their Father:manny:

I used to snitch on my brother just to get him in trouble. And I once destroyed his school project as revenge. :mjlol: Point being siblings are really a pita sometimes and you'll be angry enough to cut them off today but a week later all will be fine :manny:

My dad was joking round with me last night about some salah shit i told him i dont go mosque because i dont wanna pray with timojilec cadows i cant help them guys get ajar(i was trolling) .My Dad got the joke and was cracking up. My older Half Sister decided She wants to stick her nose in our joke saying dont get rude to Abo and shit i was like how did i get rude we always joke with eachother. She got triggered long story short when she couldnt win the argument against me she told Abo i smoked weed i stole her debit card which is fat lie she also called me a criminal and a robber which is a fat lie and exposed me saying she saw me walking with a girl. Her attempt to defame me didnt work my dad was laughing the whole time he told her relax he didnt do anything you said .kkk i told her straight up dont ever speak to me again you wanted to join my haters join the que naaya. I went upstairs brushed my teeth and conked out after that mazzaleena. This morning she came to my room apoligizing saying she was in the wrong and didnt mean what she said i didnt reply to the then she got frustrated so she goes downstairs to my dad oh Abo he isnt taking my apology (trying to look like the good one) my dad told me just accept her apology i said no way. Was i wrong ? To disown her ?
i don't have sisters but if i did i could imagine how annoying they would be.

luckily my father is a playa himself so he would have nothing to say about it:gaasdrink:

Nah you’re not wrong, but if I was you be careful
She snitched once, she will do it again

I used to snitch on my brother just to get him in trouble. And I once destroyed his school project as revenge. :mjlol: Point being siblings are really a pita sometimes and you'll be angry enough to cut them off today but a week later all will be fine :manny:
I blessed it out now guys but im gonna keep my distance from her lesson learnt. I was the one who made the mistake of even showing her my attention from now im staying in my room away from everyone :fittytousand: i love being alone and drama free

i don't have sisters but if i did i could imagine how annoying they would be.

luckily my father is a playa himself so he would have nothing to say about it:gaasdrink:
My pops wasnt even mad at me he knew she was talking garbage she said sorry and admitted she was wrong today. i said cool and left it as that. Sisters are annoying bro especially paternal sisters who despise your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending