My sister is crazy

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If your sister has turned over a new life, what do you want us to do about her? Or is your issue more your parents not liking you?

Did you try talking to your parents, or praying for your parents to like you more? That’s the very ungaal thing to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She hasn't changed much she lives a double life. But that's another story lol

I have spoken to them but they say they don't favour her more the& and its all in my brain.

3 years ago I found out my sister was using crack. Long story short she was reckless. She didn't want anyone to tell her how to live her life. She left home at 16 and started to flat with those who were like her, She even got married to a transgender. I found out about this when my parents begged her to come back home, and my mother was cleaning her room and she asked me what this envelope in my sister's draw was ?I opened it and my heart sunk. I didn't know how to react. It was a marriage certificate and I knew who the transgender was, she used to come over to our house and sleep over, I was disgusted and confused because I remembered how this girl use to sleep in bed with my sister but I didn't think they were up too no good.
I didn't even talk to my sister for 2 years and we lived in the same house. Now we kind of do. She thinks we forgot what she did and acts all holy and sinless. But my problem is my parents favour her more than me. She doses nothing in the house , I cook and clean. But my parents never ask her to do anything. And when i say no, there's a argument In the house .

My question is why are my parents like this ? They like her more than me ...

tranny from female to male? Or just a chick who dress like a guy and like basketball was banging your sister? Your sister is gay and was married to a woman

VixR

Veritas
She hasn't changed much she lives a double life. But that's another story lol

I have spoken to them but they say they don't favour her more the& and its all in my brain.
Of course she does, she’s probably gay.

If your parents told you that, why not listen to them. You just seem jealous tbh.

Trending

Latest posts