My sister is crazy

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
3 years ago I found out my sister was using crack. Long story short she was reckless. She didn't want anyone to tell her how to live her life. She left home at 16 and started to flat with those who were like her, She even got married to a transgender. I found out about this when my parents begged her to come back home, and my mother was cleaning her room and she asked me what this envelope in my sister's draw was ?I opened it and my heart sunk. I didn't know how to react. It was a marriage certificate and I knew who the transgender was, she used to come over to our house and sleep over, I was disgusted and confused because I remembered how this girl use to sleep in bed with my sister but I didn't think they were up too no good.
I didn't even talk to my sister for 2 years and we lived in the same house. Now we kind of do. She thinks we forgot what she did and acts all holy and sinless. But my problem is my parents favour her more than me. She doses nothing in the house , I cook and clean. But my parents never ask her to do anything. And when i say no, there's a argument In the house .

My question is why are my parents like this ? They like her more than me ...

I think you love my posts , keep following me you're my number one fan.

@SOULSEARCHING

I apologise for dumping “your valuable” thread in the qashiin when 3/4 of the threads here is about Somali women. As usual, most Somali guys bash one another tribally and it is turned into an art form called FKD and when they speak in a unison voice, it’s bashing Somali women. At-least you’re making fun of your imaginary sister. You know what they say of karma? I wish your future daughters healthy and happy lives.

Guys advice this bloke.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Amin bro, I do not have the insert options. I think I have to make 100 posts first.

You're welcome abaayo, you should have access to it , when you click reply and the reply box appears you should see "+" icon in the editing options, click on the icon and choose spoiler.

I think # of post requirement has more to do with when sending private messages etc. Once you post you have the options of editing but only for a few minutes so in your case time ran out which is why you couldn't edit it.

you could request one of the admin to edit it for you @admin @AussieHustler @Apollo help the sis out waryada

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Truth or fake who cares. I have seen too much to consider it possible what he/she says

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@AdoonkaAlle

Is @SOULSEARCHING a chick? If she’s, it is good to see a talented troll chick.

Focus on the guys because we are spreading the 68 like the plague.

i believe so at least according to the information in the other thread when she asked if ragga soomaliyeed would go for gabar oo xishood leh. I can be wrong but i'm convinced she is telling the truth based on told us so far.

VixR

Veritas
Disclaimer: I don’t believe this lol. She’s married to a transgender and on crack? :icon lol:

But if I had to have a go, your story is an extreme dichotomy between people pleasing siblings and siblings who live the life they please.

The truth is people don’t like people pleasers, they just use them. Hence, why your whole life is caught up in cooking and cleaning. I’m not saying smoke crack, if anything you know what not to do, but why don’t you get out of the house and go enjoy your life before you look back on it in resentment, in the same way you’re now resenting your sister?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Disclaimer: I don’t believe this lol. She’s married to a transgender and on crack? :icon lol:

But if I had to have a go, your story is an extreme dichotomy between people pleasing siblings and siblings who live the life they please.

The truth is people don’t like people pleasers, they just use them. Hence, why your whole life is caught up in cooking and cleaning. I’m not saying smoke crack, if anything you know what not to do, but why don’t you get out of the house and go enjoy your life before you look back on it in resentment, in the same way you’re now resenting your sister?

Its true, she left that transgender as soon as we found out, and she stopped using crack, i know this because when she was on drugs she wouldn't sleep at all and she had acne all over face. She stopped talking to her crack friends also. She was trying to change her life around and started uni. But she tells me crack gived her europhia and thats all she misses about it

But but anywho im not a gaal who leaves their parents to do the cooking and cleaning, my parents done that since i was a baby for me and now its my turn to pay them back and not be a ciyaal suupqid. Copying gaalos won't take me to Jannah.

VixR

Veritas
Its true, she left that transgender as soon as we found out, and she stopped using crack, i know this because when she was on drugs she wouldn't sleep at all and she had acne all over face. She stopped talking to her crack friends also. She was trying to change her life around and started uni. But she tells me she crack gived her europhia and thats all she misses about it

But but anywho im not a gaal who leaves their parents to do the cooking and cleaning, my parents done that since i was a baby for me and now its my turn to pay them back and not be a ciyaal suupqid. Copying gaalos won't take me to Jannah.
If your sister has turned over a new life, what do you want us to do about her? Or is your issue more your parents not liking you?

Did you try talking to your parents, or praying for your parents to like you more? That’s the very ungaal thing to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts