my problem with interracial marriage is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen i have no problem with people marrying out because i believe individualism. as long as you are happy with your decisions and outcome of it. however what i don't like is when someone marries out whether male or female and they try to degrade their ethnic background to accepted by others. that is my only problem with interracial marriage, i have notice that many people on here hate interracial marriage so what are reason for this hate

VixR

Veritas
The people on here are bizarre about interracial. Have you noticed they simultaneously hate it and love it, mock it and boast about it. They are basically insane.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Starts with "My problem with interracial marriage is!"
Seconds with "Listen I have no problem with people marrying out..." :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Fels

#trollhunter
I say f*ck who ever settles down for a no working poor ass ugly revert with no money f*ck that shit bag a good looking man/women with a lot of money or it aint shit halimos get away from those tyrones we all know who the money will come from it aint the madows
GIFs2018918522.gif

simple because i want us to keep our identity as somalis,we have no country to go back to,YET!! we have survived this long if it was anyother race they would have mixed and lost their somali identity and i am proud of that,accepting to mix with other races is saying you are not happy with your identity,i am attracted to other races but i will never settle with them,i hope!!,or i will try to never settle with them,my first choice is my people is what i am saying

second if you are going to marry out,then marry the group of people that have a good repution,not ex slaves or low lifes,i want other races to understand why we use to give alot of wealth to marry a somali woman,why we gave our queens the worth they deserved not an apple!!!!!!!!!i want somali people to have a good reputation,i want farax to improve their lives rise to a greater standard marry their women and improve the somali reputation,not to marry out when they succed in life then call it an upgrade,like adoons
it all comes down to preserving our identity,we have a rich and powerful culture that kept our people going for years,its being tested and if we marry out it means we failed and gave up on our culture

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Interracial marriage in the west is if no consequence, Somalis have no future here either way. So have at it. Just keep your mouth shut about Somali men or women once you do marry out.

listen i have no problem with people marrying out because i believe individualism. as long as you are happy with your decisions and outcome of it. however what i don't like is when someone marries out whether male or female and they try to degrade their ethnic background to accepted by others. that is my only problem with interracial marriage, i have notice that many people on here hate interracial marriage so what are reason for this hate
People are closed minded. Their afraid to step out of their comfort zone because their afraid of what others will say and think.

I genuinely feel sorry for the ajnabi's that of some of you will end up marrying (if your serious about it).

If yoU r rEadinG tHiS, save yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts