My problem is that Muslim Twitter do nothing but cause trouble.

Saxib you got hands mate I’ve send you the tweet and now scroll the Quotes I’m sure you will find it. it’s not that hard

What did I mentioned about changing Islam ? Now you’re putting words into my mouth. Why would he post it if he knew
1)it would cause huge arguments
2)if there is difference opinions on that statement
3)If he isn’t knowledgeable about it
View attachment 269052
Allah swt said this about the Jews who was given the Torah and excepted to act upon it but didn’t it’s like donkey carrying books. The same logic applies to that person saying things but don’t have knowledge behind the Hadith or the knowledge of the difference opinion about that Hadith.

“gaal will always have a problem “
Now you’re just saying random things cuz at the end of the days those gaals you’re calling might end up converting to Islam under Allah will so these gaal might not have opinion or understanding about Islam but they look at you .

Also you’re quoting verse on Quran that doesn’t even proof your point .
Walalo please just keep quiet

Are you asking why he posted a STANDARD Islamic ruling because it causes problems and discomfort to GAALS?

That is like asking why would a Muslim post Jesus AS is not divine/god because it will cause problems and make Muslims look bad to those who do not agree.

Audubillah, you are the only one here speaking without any knowledge of the topic.

You need to read over what you are saying. The opinion voiced in the tweet is the majority and standard opinion in Islam. All of your posts are completely absurd, you should not comment without looking into what you are saying.

Again for the love of god
When did I say or claim that Islamic ruling is problematic or bad ?

You’ve posted a whole paragraph from the other side . Did NiggaibnH or I said every scholars said women can travel without mahrem ?

Like I said before there is difference opinions
You’re wasting your time mate

No, there is not, it is almost consensus among the scholars that it is not allowed. Hence Muslim women travel to do Hajj with mahrams. You do not even care to look into what you are saying about Islam but are here appealing to some Kafirs opinions. Do some reading on Islam before commenting, I shared a source above.

Trending

Latest posts