my prediction for Puntland elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The peoples champ Mudane Jebiye will be the new hero of PL, no more Gaas.

That the other option would literally give PL nothing in comparison to Gaas.

Gaas has been underrated as a leader for Puntland.

A bit dramatic, Gaas is not all that
I'm not familiar with PL politics and work some pl'ers like him some don't but for the country Gaas will be remembered in a very negative way

A bit dramatic, Gaas is not all that
I'm not familiar with PL politics and work some pl'ers like him some don't but for the country Gaas will be remembered in a very negative way

When I was in Garowe, I saw graffiti (never saw graffiti in PL before) saying "No Farole". This was scrawled on houses, the sides of hotels and in neighbourhoods.

Gaas brought people out of the dark ages of Faroole.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
When I was in Garowe, I saw graffiti (never saw graffiti in PL before) saying "No Farole". This was scrawled on houses, the sides of hotels and in neighbourhoods.

Gaas brought people out of the dark ages of Faroole.
What didn't you like about Faroole? I think that he wasn't as good for development as Gaas but when it came to dealing with the savages of Xamar, no one was better.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
So let me just get this right.........this guy for years has been going against Puntland, spreading lies and division, has a role in the joke of a state called Khatumo, and hates MJs.......and with all of this.......has the gall to show his begging ass in Garowe, and run for PL Presidency????

Truly MJ are a kind, softhearted, forgiving people, for if what this guy has done and doing was done in other parts of the world, he'd be hung from the nearest tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts