my prediction for Puntland elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
What didn't you like about Faroole? I think that he wasn't as good for development as Gaas but when it came to dealing with the savages of Xamar, no one was better.

Everyone in Australia knew he was crooked. He was a taxi driver that got a dodgy degree and told everyone to call him doctor.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
All of the enemies of Puntland want those idooor slaves in Harti clothing to win. That's why they don't have a chance.

A beggar Dhulo has much chance of becoming PL President, as I do in winning the ballon d'or.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
When I was in Garowe, I saw graffiti (never saw graffiti in PL before) saying "No Farole". This was scrawled on houses, the sides of hotels and in neighbourhoods.

Gaas brought people out of the dark ages of Faroole.
hahahahah now it says no gaas everywhere walahi. lol when i came to puntland at the end of 2016. i used to see "no gaas graffity" but i just thaught the houses that it said no gaas meant that they didn;s sell any gas for cars lol. walahi. i was so clueless

hahahahah now it says no gaas everywhere walahi. lol when i came to puntland at the end of 2016. i used to see "no gaas graffity" but i just thaught the houses that it said no gaas meant that they didn;s sell any gas for cars lol. walahi. i was so clueless

Reer garowe be changing up every few years.

In a few years they'll run out of PLers to boycott.

Status
Not open for further replies.