My potential wife must have a college degree and decent job

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I have a 'good' job, but any guy who has my earning capacity as a requirement is an immediate no.

This is the way I look at it, marriage should improve my life not detract from it in anyway. Why should I live with a roommate who will possible guilt me in to doing the majority of the household chores?

I come back from work to do laundry, dinner (which I will have to cater towards his tastes, instead of Uber eats or a simple healthy meal for one) and not to mention the stress of making sure I am financially where I need to be. I didn't even have a roommate as a single why would I want this horrible setup? Wtf is in it for ME?

My husband should be the one to take on the financial burden, in other words if we go financially bust it's on him. I will contribute but not out of necessity.

If you want for me to support you, you HAVE to be the house husband that I want. None of this 50/50 garbage.

House husband duties : setting up nutrious meals for breakfast and dinner (I skip lunch)
Providing entertaining topics for us to discuss after I get home from work
Laundry INCLUDING ironing
Planning vacations and getaways
Other things as needed.

Last edited:
I have a 'good' job, but any guy who has my earning capacity as a requirement is an immediate no.

This is the way I look at it, marriage should improve my life not detract from it in anyway. Why should I live with a roommate who will possible have to be guilted in to doing the majority of the household chores?

I come back from work to do laundry, dinner (which I will have to cater towards his tastes, instead of Uber eats or a simple healthy meal for one) and not to mention the stress of making sure I am financially where I need to be. I didn't even have a roommate as a single why would I want this horrible setup? Wtf is in it for me?

My husband should be the one to take on the financial burden, in other words if we go financially bust it's on him. I will contribute but not out of necessity.

If you want for me to support you, you HAVE to be the house husband that I want. None of this 50/50 garbage.

I will do that under one condition though. She must give me the craziest / best sex every time! Sex game gotta be on point.

Last edited:
I will Wed a fob back home, get pregnant then come back to the west to have the baby. I will then never return back to Somalia and instead I will raise the kid In the west on my own . No drama, no headache and above all no in laws to deal with
You're likely the first woman in history that craves single motherhood.
Yas girl! Be a pioneer! REPRESENT!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts