My potential wife must have a college degree and decent job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss.

We will split on the bills except when she's pregnant then I will ask her to take time off to raise the baby.

I didn't work hard in college and acquired a decent job to support a leech who wants to retire on me.

Full that noise. We splitting or it ain't happening

Nigga no sane woman would get with you if you're the kinda poster talking about women day in day out online
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

U'd be surprised, es love educated man who got his shit togethr

U probably a skinny fat Farah fragile as fuk. Go hit the weight room before u hate on others

ExcessFame

True Villain
U'd be surprised, es love educated man who got his shit together with a nice solid physique.

U probably a skinny fat Farah fragile as fuk. Go hit the weight room before u hate on others
I've been going gym for a minute, but that's beside the point.
Someone with a "solid" :drakelaugh:physique wouldn't be concerned with women online this much, it implies insecurites.
:ulyin::ulyin::drakelaugh:

I've been going gym for a minute, but that's beside the point.
Someone with a "solid" :drakelaugh:physique wouldn't be concerned with women online this much, it implies insecurites.
:ulyin::ulyin::drakelaugh:

Never said anything negative about women in general. Get your facts right. All I said is if a Xalimo goes back, we don't want her black. By we I mean the non cuck respectable brahs.

Meanwhile won't u hop off this dick u little nigga

TooMacaan

VIP
U are naive and have little understanding of the world. How about u get out of ur mom's house and explore the world.

Women do anything for money. Thats a fact.
Fact kulaha. BS.
It's not a woman thing-- it's a hoe thing, or a weak/desperate individual thing. If the woman in question had a college degree and a decent job (like you expect), she definitely wouldn't be one of the types to do "anything for money". Maybe you don't have any morals yourself, but don't project that unto others.

Fact kulaha. BS.
It's not a woman thing-- it's a hoe thing, or a weak/desperate individual thing. If the woman in question had a college degree and a decent job (like you expect), she definitely wouldn't be one of the types to do "anything for money". Maybe you don't have any morals yourself, but don't project that unto others.
Men 9 out of 10 times don't forgive why are we expected to forgive ?

Exactly, it's annoying when they try to make us settle for crap that they wouldn't.
They have successfully led us to believe that a good women would forgive her husband. They've made us depend on them to the point that certain women think they need to stay in a unfaithful relationship. Little does she know he would have left her broke and on the street had she messed up.

No only a golddigger would do something for money and usually those type of women are dirty

Most women are gold diggers though.

Fact kulaha. BS.

Lol at no morals. No true love exist anymore. Majority of women are in relationships for the money, thats why women NEVER date down. It's all about money

Discuss.

We will split on the bills except when she's pregnant then I will ask her to take time off to raise the baby.

I didn't work hard in college and acquired a decent job to support a leech who wants to retire on me.

Full that noise. We splitting or it ain't happening
It's against somali culture for women to pay the Bills even if she is a millionaire.isku xishow yaan lagu maqlin lol

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
So everyone u disagree with is uneducated? Lmao.

You got a pea sized brain.

Not what I said at all. You just misspelled the most basic of words whilst claiming to being educated. That is all I am saying. No need to get all emotional.

Your comprehension is also lacking.

Last edited:
It's against somali culture for women to pay the Bills even if she is a millionaire.isku xishow yaan lagu maqlin lol

We in the West where males and females are equal. In Somalia, men are employed and are the breadwinners. Not the case here.

Cost of living is going up. I'm not gonna let her spend and save her money while I pay the bills and don't save anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending