My potential wife must have a college degree and decent job

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol at no morals. No true love exist anymore. Majority of women are in relationships for the money, thats why women NEVER date down. It's all about money
If that's your opinion of women and love...why marry, or even get into a relationship with a woman, then??

If that's your opinion of women and love...why marry, or even get into a relationship with a woman, then??

To be loved and pussy.

My point is that is that we gonna split on the bills. It makes things easier

Most of marriages end up in divorce because financial difficulties.

TooMacaan

VIP
To be loved and pussy.

My point is that is that we gonna split on the bills. It makes things easier

Most of marriages end up in divorce because financial difficulties.
Thought you said true love doesn't exist though..? and the latter can be obtained without marriage. Excuses, excuses.

Splitting the bills is fair, but you also have to split the household chores as well as the child rearing.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
As a cheapskate she got to be a cheapskate. Got to saving all them pennys.

Thought you said true love doesn't exist though..? and the latter can be obtained without marriage. Excuses, excuses.

Splitting the bills is fair, but you also have to split the household chores as well as the child rearing.

Lol the last part. I ain't doing chores.

why do I feel like u will cheat on her with a guy?

like that somali girl who madow husband left her for a man after she gave birth to their kid?

@FarahAbdi you're probably the type to cry "It's not fair! bu-buh you need to pay more than me now!" if your wife (poor woman) earns more than you :pachah1:
Do you expect her to do all the cooking/cleaning on top of being employed? Because the way I see things, it's either (a) fully traditional roles or (b) a modern, liberal approach. There's no picking and choosing whatever you feel :win:

@FarahAbdi you're probably the type to cry "It's not fair! bu-buh you need to pay more than me now!" if your wife (poor woman) earns more than you :pachah1:
Do you expect her to do all the cooking/cleaning on top of being employed? Because the way I see things, it's either (a) fully traditional roles or (b) a modern, liberal approach. There's no picking and choosing whatever you feel :win:

Pick poison, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts