My personal opinion on Black People and Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi billahi these people especially Black people have always been good to me. I'm serious most of them have with Arabs it's a lesser rate, but I still respect these groups and won't generalize them. It's sad to see so much hate directed at them in this forum. Guys step your game up. Work on yourselves, laugh, enjoy yourself a bit. Black people are one if not the most down to earth people and I respect them. They have been through a lot. Stop with the ignorance in this forum por favor. For the Arabs goes the same, also nice people some arrogant, but they are kind to and don't hate us Soomaal. We are all binu Adam.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
tenor.gif

Wallahi billahi these people especially Black people have always been good to me. I'm serious most of them have with Arabs it's a lesser rate, but I still respect these groups and won't generalize them. It's sad to see so much hate directed at them in this forum. Guys step your game up. Work on yourselves, laugh, enjoy yourself a bit. Black people are one if not the most down to earth people and I respect them. They have been through a lot. Stop with the ignorance in this forum por favor. For the Arabs goes the same, also nice people some arrogant, but they are kind to and don't hate us Soomaal. We are all binu Adam.
Abu inferior , laughing and enjoying is the hallmarks of extinction. We'll laugh and enjoy in akhira. Race mixing is an abomination on this earth.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So u....diss the Arabs but u like the Adoons? I mean, maybe half your brain works. I diss both arabs and adoons! Call me racist.

Here-you-can-see-lovely-examples-of-a-pelisse-spencer-jackets-bonnet-hat-and-a-parasol_right-size.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm a black man from the Horn of Africa. I will gladly decline your offer.
I still don't like Arabs.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
I'm a black man from the Horn of Africa. I will gladly decline your offer.
I still don't like Arabs.
Madows are worse than arabs. They are uncivilised apes whom i consider inferior in terms of brain capacity to create civilisation

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
Madows are worse than arabs. They are uncivilised apes whom i consider inferior in terms of brain capacity to create civilisation
None of you can deny my point. I am right and I dont give a damn about PCness

When Im talking about blacks, its the bantus. They are the most inferior, lacking brain capacity,stupid, and savage people on god’s green earth. Name me one civilisation brought about by blacks alone?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

I mean they had some kingdoms but Arabs are hateful and I don't like their countries but also i don't fancy black countries as well. Other than Botswana and Rwanda.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
All they think about is women. The atlantic slave trade should of finished the bantus but the cadaan were slacking:bell:
They are sexually aggressive and this is based off on personal experience. Growing up in an area with little to no madows and a majority hindi and cadaan population, going to higher level secondary in a black/highly multicultural area felt disgusting. I was originally accustomed to civilised practices but seeing these blacks go out with cadaan girls, raping mixed raced girls or threaten them with police, and eventually them doing awful in tests gave me my final judgment.

The blacks i have seen did not have respect for women. They had no father in their lives and they blame all their troubles on whites. They are the worst of creatures, the bottom of the bottom, the dirty rotten eggs of all man. They are doom upon man’s civilisation and unity. They are a people to disgusting to even be classified as homo sapien. They are homo sexual freakius

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
I mean they had some kingdoms but Arabs are hateful and I don't like their countries but also i don't fancy black countries as well. Other than Botswana and Rwanda.

I understand arabs arent fond of africans. That is normal and a common view shared worldwide.

Botswana Is only stable and rich because of the vast dismond mines and they are the exceptional ones when it comes to peace.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
war abihiin wasse always calaacaal about Arabs and Black people yall couldnt even leave 1 thread in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending