My Persian colleague wants a Somali wife.

Should I introduced him to someone

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His family is loaded with money, he was born and raised in Sacramento, California and came here for internship but loved the environment and stayed. Since we are the only Muslim people in my company, we've became friends.

I've introduced him to some of my friend, he plays basketball with my cousins.

He told both my friends and I that he wants a Somali wife.

Should I introduce him to Somali girls or not?

@Knowles @sophisticate @sigmund @CaliSomali @xalimathe6 @Emily @Yusra Luuza
why a somali girl though??
he's from a rich family why would he go for a somali girl?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
why a somali girl though??
he's from a rich family why would he go for a somali girl?
Just because you're too insecure to be with a Somali girl doesn't mean others feel the same.

Go ask your daddy why he married a Somali girl?

You've issues Wallahi.

Just because you're too insecure to be with a Somali girl doesn't mean others feel the same.

Go ask your daddy why he married a Somali girl?

You've issues Wallahi.
nah wallahi i don't mind being with a somali girl. i love somali girls they are my sisters
i'm just asking, is he bad looking? :drakewtf: can't he find a good looking girl from his background or a similar background e.g arab, white and etc. :jaynerd: i'm sure somali girl or black girl in general is considered marrying down in his culture especially among the wealthy folks in his culture

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
nah wallahi i don't mind being with a somali girl. i love somali girls they are my sisters
i'm just asking, is he bad looking? :drakewtf: can't he find a good looking girl from his background or a similar background e.g arab, white and etc. :jaynerd: i'm sure somali girl or black girl in general is considered marrying down in his culture especially among the wealthy folks in his culture
And marrying a Persian is considered a step in the Somali culture.

Orod dhimo eedo please.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He was amazed how pure, beautiful and educated Somali girls are... I don’t blame him..
Replace Somali with Asian, and he starts looking pretty white and nerdy if you catch my drift.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sensing some inferiority complex vibes outta you home slice.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
His family is loaded with money, he was born and raised in Sacramento, California and came here for internship but loved the environment and stayed. Since we are the only Muslim people in my company, we've became friends.

@Reiko if he is muslim what branch as most persians are shia not sunni

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Pimpin aint easy they say:manny::pachah1:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
He's Irani with a Yemeni mom. His dad's family lived in Yemen, so I'm guessing they converted to Sunni.

waxaad tahay doqon don't you know almost 50% of yemen is zaidi shia how do you think the war started
Houthi=Shia=Irani Support
Coalition=Sunni=UAE,KSA Support
:gucciwhat:think religion before introduction @Reiko

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Go ahead it's the 21st century. Everyone is mixing nowadays. My main question is this, "Why Somali?"

Like, isn't it strange to make that kind of a proclamation?

I want a ___ wife.

I sense weird vibes out of this guy.

Everybody (a universal qualifier) is mixing? It might be slightly more common but the numbers haven't gone up significantly. I will agree that this smells like fetishization from a mile away.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Help a brother out. I'd like one too.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ho did you come up with 2 good qualities of his and both of them are about money abaayo.

:bell:
@AliUK are you broke:holeup:

Women are attracted to men with status

“A study from the University of Wales Institute found that men pictured with a Silver Bentley Continental GT were perceived as way more attractive than those pictures with a Red Ford Fiesta ST”

“And a 2014 study from Cardiff Metropolitan University found that men pictured in a luxury apartment were rated more attractive than those in a control group”

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nope. Only White please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.