My Persian colleague wants a Somali wife.

Should I introduced him to someone

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xalimos are in demand. This Nigerian guy has a been asking me for a xalimo over a year. Lol if someone knows someone, let me know.

Attachments

• 269937_166659326734595_869839_n.jpg
    269937_166659326734595_869839_n.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 161

Muji

VIP
Sis why don’t you set him up with one of the cheap and dirty big booty faraxs we have in this forum. It’s either sex dolls or other men for our incels atleast this way we won’t have to hear about their sexual frustrations on a day to day basis.

His family is loaded with money, he was born and raised in Sacramento, California and came here for internship but loved the environment and stayed. Since we are the only Muslim people in my company, we've became friends.

I've introduced him to some of my friend, he plays basketball with my cousins.

He told both my friends and I that he wants a Somali wife.

Should I introduce him to Somali girls or not?

@Knowles @sophisticate @sigmund @CaliSomali @xalimathe6 @Emily @Yusra Luuza

As long as he’s a practicing Muslim who has enough capital to support his wife and family, then why not? But you have to warn him, Somali girls take no shit and he has to have thick skin, we are known for our witty banter and intelligence. He’s probably not used to this, as middle eastern men prefer dumb, uneducated and ignorant women to wife.

His family is loaded with money, he was born and raised in Sacramento, California and came here for internship but loved the environment and stayed. Since we are the only Muslim people in my company, we've became friends.

Dump your man and marry him.

Good Luck Somali Americans are strict but you can introduce him to reer europe as they will flock to him in no matter of time perhaps faster than time especially sweden

thats most deffo a lie north american somalis are the biggest s about, the word shame doesnt exist in their vocabulary. the parents are even worse

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Go ahead it's the 21st century. Everyone is mixing nowadays. My main question is this, "Why Somali?"

Like, isn't it strange to make that kind of a proclamation?

I want a ___ wife.

I sense weird vibes out of this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.