My parents are mad at me and I'm in big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was introduced to a guy. He was really nice, and mature, which is expected since he's 24 and I'm 19. I liked him a lot so we kept getting to know each other for a short while. We were talking about health one day and I brought up STD's. I said I trusted him if he said he's clean but I still wanted test results on paper and for him to visit a urologist for his measurements down there.

He didn't call me or get in contact for a few days. My mom one day suddenky came to me habaaring me saying waan ceeboobay and that I've copied dirty white girls. I was so confused but apparently the guy ratted to his Hooyo what I asked, and she must have gleefully relayed it back to my mother painting the story horribly. My parents are saying they regret raising me in the West and that I will never get married until I get dhaqan celis.

Why are Somali parents so irrational and oppressive? Seriously, if a guy asked to see a girls hair and awrah it wouldn't be a big deal. I didn't even ask to see his awrah, I wanted freaking measurements. This is why I imagine marrying an ajnabi would be better. If he passed my 2" standard he would be confident in himself and be open minded in assuring my concerns.
measurements AS IN DICK SIZE??? why don't you just see for yourself by offering a blow job to your loved one.

So I was introduced to a guy. He was really nice, and mature, which is expected since he's 24 and I'm 19. I liked him a lot so we kept getting to know each other for a short while. We were talking about health one day and I brought up STD's. I said I trusted him if he said he's clean but I still wanted test results on paper and for him to visit a urologist for his measurements down there.

He didn't call me or get in contact for a few days. My mom one day suddenky came to me habaaring me saying waan ceeboobay and that I've copied dirty white girls. I was so confused but apparently the guy ratted to his Hooyo what I asked, and she must have gleefully relayed it back to my mother painting the story horribly. My parents are saying they regret raising me in the West and that I will never get married until I get dhaqan celis.

Why are Somali parents so irrational and oppressive? Seriously, if a guy asked to see a girls hair and awrah it wouldn't be a big deal. I didn't even ask to see his awrah, I wanted freaking measurements. This is why I imagine marrying an ajnabi would be better. If he passed my 2" standard he would be confident in himself and be open minded in assuring my concerns.

RIGHT BECAUSE WITH AN AJNABI YOU WOULD HAVE SLEPT WITH HIM BEFORE HE EVEN OFFERED YOU THE APPLE.:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
33085656-spoiled-rotten-apple-on-a-white-background.jpg

Sis you need to stop obsessing over penetration, studies have proven that most women aren't sexually fulfilled by that alone. You won't know what your preference is till you married i'm assuming your a virgin so why ask questions like size :francis: your mom is right its ceeb LOOL
WHATS THE PROBLEM?? I'M CONFUSED :mindblown:

does the ajnabi guy have a micro dick??

You still want a ‘2 inch penis’:dead:

Girl find a man around your age, 24 is too old and he probably has stds hence why he got you in trouble lol

Listen to your vagina girl and find your own man:ufdup:

Arrange marriages only work in villages
huh MOST GIRLS data guys few yers older than them, 24 man dating a 19 is THE norm and has always been and in fact this is the most common age cap, 5 years. 40 YEARS DATING A 19 IS WHAT U CALL TOO OLD.

STD test's can be painful. You have to stick the edge of a pencil through the inside of your urinary meatus. I certainly don't like taking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts