My parents are mad at me and I'm in big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
So I was introduced to a guy. He was really nice, and mature, which is expected since he's 24 and I'm 19. I liked him a lot so we kept getting to know each other for a short while. We were talking about health one day and I brought up STD's. I said I trusted him if he said he's clean but I still wanted test results on paper and for him to visit a urologist for his measurements down there.

He didn't call me or get in contact for a few days. My mom one day suddenky came to me habaaring me saying waan ceeboobay and that I've copied dirty white girls. I was so confused but apparently the guy ratted to his Hooyo what I asked, and she must have gleefully relayed it back to my mother painting the story horribly. My parents are saying they regret raising me in the West and that I will never get married until I get dhaqan celis.

Why are Somali parents so irrational and oppressive? Seriously, if a guy asked to see a girls hair and awrah it wouldn't be a big deal. I didn't even ask to see his awrah, I wanted freaking measurements. This is why I imagine marrying an ajnabi would be better. If he passed my 2" standard he would be confident in himself and be open minded in assuring my concerns.
First of all, why is he talking to his parents about STDs? And secondly what kind of a nigga shares the convos he has had with a girl, who's a potential wife with his hooyo?:gucciwhat::what1:

Last edited:
The 2 inch penis girl is back at it :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

You guys are retarded. I'm not aspiring for only a 2 inch. Simply 2.81 is my minimum. So basically I don't want any less. At the same time what ever is more I prefer it to be as close to 2.81 as possible. So theoretically I prefer a 3" over a 4" and so forth.

You guys are retarded. I'm not aspiring for only a 2 inch. Simply 2.81 is my minimum. So basically I don't want any less. At the same time what ever is more I prefer it to be as close to 2.81 as possible. So theoretically I prefer a 3" over a 4" and so forth.

But do you know the difference between a 3 incher and a 4 incher? Most girls don't

2.81. People have been so mean in here because of it calling me a troll. I don't know why. I have literally no one but my friends to talk to, and I can't tell them about this because I'm embarrassed by Somali parents and their closemnindeness.

Are your parents serious about removing you from University and sending you to Hargeisa for Dhaqan Celis ? Biology-Computer Science double major leads to a very good career path and it would be extremely unwise of your parents to f*ck it over for you like that.

The dude would have to be erect to measure it. You would run away if you found out soft dick is like 2 or 3 inches and think it is the real deal. You are an idiot if you think someone would be comfortable standing in front of their doctor with an erect dick. Even the doctor would laugh because they know the guy can measure it himself. You need to know that some guys are growers and some guys are showers. Meaning showers their dick is long when it is soft and stays the same when it is hard. Growers is the opposite, their dick is small when it is soft and it gets longer when it is hard. I am a grower if you saw me you would think I am really small but I grow to 7inches. I am 3 inches when I am soft. So you need to understand that guys can't just whip out and that would be it because they won't use a soft dick. If you are really curious their size ask them what they are packing when they are hard.

Last edited:
Are your parents serious about removing you from University and sending you to Hargeisa for Dhaqan Celis ? Biology-Computer Science double major leads to a very good career path and it would be extremely unwise of your parents to f*ck it over for you like that.

Wallahi Idk. You know how Somali parents are. They make threats and say things that seem real, and sometimes they go back on their word when they chill. Sometimes they don't.

Wallahi Idk. You know how Somali parents are. They make threats and say things that seem real, and sometimes they go back on their word when they chill. Sometimes they don't.

Another thing I would advise is to never take advice from your non-muslim friends, why would you need the opinions of people who have no morality and lack the concept of fearing God. I don't know which state you live in but they should have some sort of Muslim sisters society where they open up the floor for questions like yours and qualified Female scholars will advise you accordingly.

Because right now your method of approaching things have landed you in Hot Water with everyone and you have to realize that you can't be right all the time and that you are gonna have to change things up.

The dude would have to be erect to measure it. You would run away if you found out soft dick is like 2 or 3 inches and think it is the real deal. You are an idiot if you think someone would be comfortable standing in front of their doctor with an erect dick. Even the doctor would laugh because they know the guy can measure it himself.
Another thing I would advise is to never take advice from your non-muslim friends, why would you need the opinions of people who have no morality and lack the concept of fearing God. I don't know which state you live in but they should have some sort of Muslim sisters society where they open up the floor for questions like yours and qualified Female scholars will advise you accordingly.

Because right now your method of approaching things have landed you in Hot Water with everyone and you have to realize that you can't be right all the time and that you are gonna have to change things up.

Wallahi I regret even asking. This isn't important to me anymore, since apparently the average is 4-6", more than enough. I'm way more concerned about libido if a want a sheikh and not a man . I'm a virgin so maybe I'm wrong about myself but I want to be intimate every day for the first year. After that it could wane, but I need to take out all the the pent up frustration first.

Wallahi I regret even asking. This isn't important to me anymore, since apparently the average is 4-6", more than enough. I'm way more concerned about libido if a want a sheikh and not a man . I'm a virgin so maybe I'm wrong about myself but I want to be intimate every day for the first year. After that it could wane, but I need to take out all the the pent up frustration first.

Libido will be a concern if the guy does drugs khat will be the major problem. Age matters obviously .Also read the rest of my post which I updated. It explain the divide between guys in that department

Status
Not open for further replies.