My opinion on the idea of marrying from home country:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Unfortunately he's right.
They're so embrassing I don't even make friends with Somali girls because most of the western girls are like this .
Wallahi they are toxic.
They think the world is a sexist racist hellhole.
I said that isn't true but apparently I need to "educate" my self and stop being a pick me who "worships" men and white people.
The queen has spoken kkkk :pachah1:

That's your twitter acount somaha?

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
:ooh:How many geel? You’ve got a geeljire in you walle.:dabcasar:
What counts as reasonable ??
You have to think about several things, such as who old the geel is, what season it is, the gender, and for sure dozen other things I have missed but I'm pretty sure I want nirig. How will grow up with me :yloezpe::yloezpe:The dream

Last edited:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Unfortunately he's right.
They're so embrassing I don't even make friends with Somali girls because most of the western girls are like this .
Wallahi they are toxic.
They think the world is a sexist racist hellhole.
I said that isn't true but apparently I need to "educate" my self and stop being a pick me who "worships" men and white people.
They are brainwashed o_O. They live such miserable lives and think everyone in the world is out to get them. They live in the top 1% and and instead of being grateful for the privileges they have, they cry about 'oppresion'. While there are women on the other side of the world that can't even get access to pads smh

Ungrateful.

Not everyone wants to waste a lot of money on a event that lasts for a single day.I think it's a waste of money and I don't understand why most girls think that way.

I agree with you and if you are going to give it away, which is essentially what you are doing anyways, why not use it to feed the poor so Allah blesses your marriage.

Trending