My Observations of Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What else haram do you do?:nahgirl:i will make sure your hooyo sends your dhaqan celis ass straight to Somalia
Haha naa mate even in Somalia ill import it ;) make everyone drunk and engage a beach party, their spirits will be more uplifted than joining al-karbash

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I think 'EteralLight's vineyard' sounds nice :kanyehmm:
You think an authentic wine garden, producing the finest Somali wine, for those in high government and job positions to enjoy, I have the cheap options for those normal folk to :) the taste of freshly squeezed aged grapes hand crafted by the men and women who developed my fine wine.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:wtf: please don't tell me you have done the "thing" too :mindblown:
Huh no I don't do that just becuase I drink and dance doesn't mean I let any old tom dick and harry touch me, wtf ? I just want to relax and dance after a gruelling shift. Somalis lack the fun in life always busy for some fictitious after life whom we don't know even exists ? Rivers filled with wine and buetiful hoories sounds like the club scenes in London right ? Everything bad being allowed in heaven lol give me a break !!

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You think an authentic wine garden, producing the finest Somali wine, for those in high government and job positions to enjoy, I have the cheap options for those normal folk to :) the taste of freshly squeezed aged grapes hand crafted by the men and women who developed my fine wine.
no water-downed wine :nahgirl: got to be Africa's greatest vineyard rivaling even the Italians
Picture_Schloss_Lebenberg-10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending