My notebook's Graphic chip is dead and I am in Somalia. f*ck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in kismayu now for work and went to some repair shops and they have no clue what's wrong. But I know the problem as it already happened to me twice and I easily changed my graphic card. Now I am flipping tables and life have gotten so boring with out my gaming laptop.

How do you know? Graphic card failures are rare in laptops
I know it because as I said I had this problem twice and my chinese repair shop close to me told me about the problem and changed the graphic card. The symptoms are that the laptop screen showed these different lines and blacked out completely. So the laptop is turning on but the screen is dark.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I know it because as I said I had this problem twice and my chinese repair shop close to me told me about the problem and changed the graphic card. The symptoms are that the laptop screen showed these different lines and blacked out completely. So the laptop is turning on but the screen is dark.

It could be graphic card but most common cause for that symptom is connection between screen and motherboard being broken

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am in kismayu now for work and went to some repair shops and they have no clue what's wrong. But I know the problem as it already happened to me twice and I easily changed my graphic card. Now I am flipping tables and life have gotten so boring with out my gaming laptop.

Are you there for mental recuperation!

It really seems so

Abnormal behavior I'd say

Mr ling probably messed with your laptop so that you can keep coming back to him .

My laptop broke in April (black screen). Guess what: I have to pay 450 dollars to fix it. I might as well purchase a new laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts