My niggas girl is 4 months pregnant with his child

Well your friend is low IQ for busting in her raw without wearing a condom if he simply just saw her as just being "pump and dump material" and not wifey material per say. Now he has to face the consequences. That zina life comes with a price.

You must advise him to marry the girl and raise that seed. If that child grows up to be a kafir or even worse getting involved in crime or becoming a drug addict then Allah will punish him severely in the afterlife
I didn't know you'd be punished for your child becoming a kaafir. Quite interesting:farmajoyaab:

I didn't know you'd be punished for your child becoming a kaafir. Quite interesting:farmajoyaab:

In this case, yes he would. When this child grows up, and becomes an adult, and Allah asks them on the judgment day when they die, why '' didn't you accept Islam''? then their seed will respond with, ''My father wasn't around to raise me, and to teach about the basics of Islam''. So, the sins will be passed onto him as he neglected his basic duties as a Muslim father.

It's a different story if that child has two Muslim parents, and later on, in their adult life, they decided to become a kafir then they will be punished for their own apostasy and not the parents per se, because they were given the knowledge of the deen, and they decided to reject the truth on their own behalf.

In this case, yes he would. When this child grows up, and becomes an adult, and Allah asks them on the judgment day when they die, why '' didn't you accept Islam''? then their seed will respond with, ''My father wasn't around to raise me, and to teach about the basics of Islam''. So, the sins will be passed onto him as he neglected his basic duties as a Muslim father.

It's a different story if that child has two Muslim parents, and later on, in their adult life, they decided to become a kafir then they will be punished for their own apostasy and not the parents per se, because they were given the knowledge of the deen, and they decided to reject the truth on their own behalf.
What if only the father is Muslim and he tries his best but still fails?

What if only the father is Muslim and he tries his best but still fails?

It depends, on the religion of the woman he married. You can marry a Christian or Jewish woman(as they from ahlul-kitab(the people of the books) but any other religion such as the mushrik worshippers like Hindus, or Buddhists is a big no-no and haram for both Muslim men and women. I am saying this because scholars advise Muslim men to marry a Muslim female, as the likelihood of their children becoming confused about what religion to follow is lessened when both of the parents are Muslims.

It's better to marry a jahil non-practicing Muslim female in my opinion than it is to marry a Christian or Jewish woman in my opinion, as at least in such a situation, you can then give dua to your wife to make her become more knowledgeable about the deen, and strength her iman in Islam, then a Christian or Jewish woman who would still be unsure about converting to a different religion.

The father won't be punished for he tried his best, as there is no compulsion in religion. Rather he will be rewarded for his efforts, but the issue at hand becomes why did he a marry non-Muslim woman? knowing about the potential confusion it will have on their marriage and kids.

Last edited:

Trending