MY NIGGA TRUMP GOES ABE ON ILHAN on TWITTER ; tells her to go back to the shit hole you’re frm

VixR

Veritas
She's playing smart...by doing exactly what Trump and the republicans want and giving him free rein? That's some super-duper, 8D level chess she's playing. Alternatively, she is a corporate Democrat more concerned with appeasing Wall Street and the billionaire donor class, rather than the vast majority of working Americans who are dying for change.
The kind of “change” sections of the Dems are clamoring for is alienating to the average American. Pelosi is playing it smarter by holding these newbies to task. This is her 2nd time around as Speaker of the House.

Impeachment of Trump isn’t popular with Americans. Period. Recent impeachments of other presidents failed to yield a favorable result even when the public was for it. He can’t be prosecuted in office. The senate is almost completely on his side as long as he is. Impeaching him would just divide America, and ppl would argue that he’s a victim (as his supporters continue to argue), and the Dems would lose out on voters. On the other hand, when he does leave the hallowed halls of the WH, it will follow him. It’s not worth taking a political hit for the inevitable. That being said, they haven’t done the one thing they needed to do: Bring forward a Dem that can challenge him.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Civil discourse is dead in US politics. I'm embarrassed to carry an American passport.

"Greatest nation on earth" kulaha - why does he speak like a third-world dictator? Can anyone fathom any sort of "first-world" leader speaking so crudely?

The kind of “change” sections of the Dems are clamoring for is alienating to the average American. Pelosi is playing it smarter by holding these newbies to task. This is her 2nd time around as Speaker of the House.

Impeachment of Trump isn’t popular with Americans. Period. Recent impeachments of other presidents failed to yield a favorable result even when the public was for it. He can’t be prosecuted in office. The senate is almost completely on his side as long as he is. Impeaching him would just divide America, and ppl would argue that he’s a victim (as his supporters continue to argue), and the Dems would lose out on voters. On the other hand, when he does leave the hallowed halls of the WH, it will follow him. It’s not worth taking a political hit for the inevitable. That being said, they haven’t done the one thing they needed to do: Bring forward a Dem that can challenge him.

Dems cant run on emotions. They dont have solution for illegal immigration and thats what will kill them. Their need to always go opposite of trump will put them in bad light with most Americans. They are lucky blacks are so loyal to them because illegal immigration hurts blacks more than any other group

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Dems cant run on emotions. They dont have solution for illegal immigration and thats what will kill them. Their need to always go opposite of trump will put them in bad light with most Americans. They are lucky blacks are so loyal to them because illegal immigration hurts blacks more than any other group

Well, technically influxes of low-wage migrants hurt former low-wage immigrants (like Somalis) the most.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I find this man absolutely hilarious. American politics is really theatrical and dramatising. Entertaining I must say. This man should have not gotten in to politics in the first place. He has zero class as a civil servant.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Civil discourse is dead in US politics. I'm embarrassed to carry an American passport.

"Greatest nation on earth" kulaha - why does he speak like a third-world dictator? Can anyone fathom any sort of "first-world" leader speaking so crudely?

Give me a dam break ! It is the greatest nation on earth. See what your passport can do as you travel the world. It opens doors for you dammit. At the same time go pickup a Somali passport and see what happens :nahgirl::gucciwhat:

VixR

Veritas
Personal insults for different political views. Yep we got a liberal here
sign-of-the-cross-gif-1.gif

Stick to dumpster fire UK politics and the ramifications of leaving the EU. We have our own problems, but your commentary is retarded.

Dude really talks about Ilhan like she’s the whole government. “IT HuRtS SOomALis”.

sign-of-the-cross-gif-1.gif

Stick to dumpster fire UK politics and the ramifications of leaving the EU. We have our own problems, but your commentary is retarded.

Dude really talks about Ilhan like she’s the whole government. “IT HuRtS SOomALis”.

We kulaha.....uncle trump would tell you to go back to the sh1thole you came from. And typically you start to insult instead of addressing my point. Illegal immigration hurts AA and somalis the most. Its not the interest of blk people to get in and legalize million of latinos who look down on blk people. Blk dems dont have the interest of AA people at heart.