My new look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Kkkk Djiboutian cushites are pure blood nice women aswell none of that mulatto Arab oromo shit akhi :siilaanyolaugh:

Gorgeous Afar women are GOLD! I knew one who was with my father, she was the perfect woman! Beautiful, educated, smart and caring. Wish I had the chance to have one like her one day!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4head

Judging by your photo, u come off as this spoilt brat kid who is clumsy and disorganised. But with a good heart.

I guess i can only compare u to what i know, and that is character from English aristocratic of the 18th century! His name is Charles James Fox.

Ironically his nick name was "Eye Brow" known among the beautiful duchess women who were a fan of his. I will warn u, he is on the big belly plus size spectrum

800px-Reynolds_Charles_James_Fox.jpg

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
4head

Judging by your photo, u come off as this spoilt brat kid who is clumsy and disorganised. But with a good heart.

I guess i can only compare u to what i know, and that is character from English aristocratic of the 18th century! His name is Charles James Fox.

Ironically his nick name was "Eye Brow" known among the beautiful duchess women who were a fan of his. I will warn u, he is on the big belly plus size spectrum

Basra,
By reading by your writing. You are insecure being surrounded by Madows and cadaans so the only resort to find people of your culture is SomaliSpot. You are ethnocentric. I see you as Isaac Newton getting hit on the head with a apple and turn doqon.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
4head

800px-Reynolds_Charles_James_Fox.jpg

What a unique gentleman!
You're a good reader, i'm disorganised most of my time but when i'm studying, i like being organised tho and i'm clumsy:noneck:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Mashallah the Somali incestuous way.:2tjlv3e:

And my mother told me she found me a cousin of me, who look like a female version of myself. Less fat and less hairy but who has the same facial features (except my eyebrows, my father's signature)

I finna have my GF ! goodbye inceldom:gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra,
By reading by your writing. You are insecure being surrounded by Madows and cadaans so the only resort to find people of your culture is SomaliSpot. You are ethnocentric. I see you as Isaac Newton getting hit on the head with a apple and turn doqon.

One Star! Spot on! I love the apple hitting my head and the Newton Reference. Yes i am insecure. And proud of it huuno. I am not ethnocentric though. I am anglophile. Look it up.
5560.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What a unique gentleman!
You're a good reader, i'm disorganised most of my time but when i'm studying, i like being organised tho and i'm clumsy:noneck:

Yes 4head. Fox was a unique character. He was a parliamentary genius. His speech were amazing. He was pro America freedom and anti aristocrats and Monarchy. He wasted his life on gambling and drinking tho. The drinking is no fault of his because most of the people his time were drinking. Clean water was scarce.

He went head to head with William pitt the younger, youngest UK prime minister.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And my mother told me she found me a cousin of me, who look like a female version of myself. Less fat and less hairy but who has the same facial features (except my eyebrows, my father's signature)

I finna have my GF ! goodbye inceldom:gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

4head

Finish your education then go to somalia, u will find any somali bride u want. Its yours for the picking.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yes 4head. Fox was a unique character. He was a parliamentary genius. His speech were amazing. He was pro America freedom and anti aristocrats and Monarchy. He wasted his life on gambling and drinking tho. The drinking is no fault of his because most of the people his time were drinking. Clean water was scarce.

He went head to head with William pitt the younger, youngest UK prime minister.

Ah cool! You know every nobleman and noblewoman of Europe! That's great, he had such a good life then!

Being an aristocrat must be something really great:eating:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
4head

Finish your education then go to somalia, u will find any somali bride u want. Its yours for the picking.

Yes Eedo! Another year and I'm done with my education and I want to create my own association, for the good of the people. I'm planning on being one day a president/a prime minister!

Don't cry when your children have some terrifying unheard of disease/birth defects that make their lives worse than death.

:kodaksmiley:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Don't cry when your children have some terrifying unheard of disease/birth defects that make their lives worse than death.

:kodaksmiley:

It's mainly in many generations of incest. That's safe for my case, she's not my first generation cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts