my mother found my lighter

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
He fell out of my pocket on the sofa last night and this morning at 8am she arrives yelling in the room to ask who he is i lie saying it was for my barbecue with my friends the last time

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Dont smoke , it legit doesnt even feel like anything.

Boss at my old job smoked so much that he got veneers so he could continue his habit into oblivion without having to worry about his teeth looking terrible. He got the idea from another department manager who had the same sort of work done. Subhanallah.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I feel you,

The day my mother found my bottles of beers, I convinced her that it's my friend's beers (a friend of mine used to come and study with me), but another day, day before Eid in 2017, she came into my room and saw me with a glass of gin. Couldn't hide it from her for too long.
After a year after these incidents, a month before Summer 2018, with my cousin's friends and parents, we were having an "Apero", which is a diner before diner, when french people drink and eat to prepare for "the real deal" (diner). She gradually accepted seeing me drink.

Be an adult and own it, bro.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I feel you,

The day my mother found my bottles of beers, I convinced her that it's my friend's beers (a friend of mine used to come and study with me), but another day, day before Eid in 2017, she came into my room and saw me with a glass of gin. Couldn't hide it from her for too long.
After a year after these incidents, a month before Summer 2018, with my cousin's friends and parents, we were having an "Apero", which is a diner before diner, when french people drink and eat to prepare for "the real deal" (diner). She gradually accepted seeing me drink.

Allah bless your hooyo for keeping the dhaqan on khamr. As for you, my francophone?

Bm9n55Q.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I feel you,

Bisinka, by the way. Gin kulaha. Drink some wine or beer, waryaa. This nigga out here casually drinking hard liquors alone in his room.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Drinking is for *****eessss do DMT if you are a true crackhead/savage!!!

Our abowe already talks about having mental health struggles. I fear he may undergo psychosis and experience a years long downward spiral if he toys with psychedlics:

Careful with psychedelics, man. You can undergo psychosis with a bad reaction. That's what destroyed that YouTuber by the name of Connor Murphy. He tried Ayahuasca unsupervised, had a bad reaction and basically lost his damn mind:

Some people claim he's doing it for the attention but that doesn't add up with these stories and the fact that he's really been diagnosed with psychosis or bipolar that was triggered by the psychedelics and the fact that his views dipped from 500K being low to 50-70K being high. If he wanted views he'd have stuck to his cringe shirtless stuff. Truly a sad story. He even went back home and is living with his parents now.

Be careful, @4head.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Our abowe already talks about having mental health struggles. I fear he may undergo psychosis and experience a years long downward spiral if he toys with psychedlics:

Be careful, @4head.

Idk, I have read that small portions of Shrooms can't (possibly) harm your body.
I can't now order them but I want to try a few grams just for fun!