my mother found my lighter

He fell out of my pocket on the sofa last night and this morning at 8am she arrives yelling in the room to ask who he is i lie saying it was for my barbecue with my friends the last time
He???
giphy.gif

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Lighter for a barbecue? Kid If you gonna lie to your mother make it believable. You would’ve been better off telling your mom the truth. Smoking is one thing, lying about it is another thing. She’ll be double pissed :sass2:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
That’s on you for not hiding it well loool. First (and only) time I tried weed was a day I cherrypicked and planned for since my mum was going to an aroos. Left the house the second after she left and went to my friends yard which I knew was nowhere near anywhere my relatives live. His mum and stepdad are both crackheads themselves so the whole time we were outside his house bunning and neither one of them cared. His stepdad was even taking a few pulls here and there. Whenever my mum called I would take a 5 minute walk away from the mandem and answer in a quit place and tell her I’m shopping on my ones so she doesn’t start questioning the people I was with. I anticipated my mum would be home by 2 so I was gonna be home by 1 just to be sure. I was fried so lost track of time and got home at like 2:30, called my brother to see if she was home and luckily she wasn’t. Told him to bring me a clean pair of clothes to the fadhi, changed my clothes, slapped on hella deodorant, threw my clothes in the wash, brushed my teeth thoroughly and slept beautifully.

Sometimes you gotta be overly cautions:manny:

That’s on you for not hiding it well loool. First (and only) time I tried weed was a day I cherrypicked and planned for since my mum was going to an aroos. Left the house the second after she left and went to my friends yard which I knew was nowhere near anywhere my relatives live. His mum and stepdad are both crackheads themselves so the whole time we were outside his house bunning and neither one of them cared. His stepdad was even taking a few pulls here and there. Whenever my mum called I would take a 5 minute walk away from the mandem and answer in a quit place and tell her I’m shopping on my ones so she doesn’t start questioning the people I was with. I anticipated my mum would be home by 2 so I was gonna be home by 1 just to be sure. I was fried so lost track of time and got home at like 2:30, called my brother to see if she was home and luckily she wasn’t. Told him to bring me a clean pair of clothes to the fadhi, changed my clothes, slapped on hella deodorant, threw my clothes in the wash, brushed my teeth thoroughly and slept beautifully.

Sometimes you gotta be overly cautions:manny:
Who taught you how to roll it on your first time.

Trending

Latest posts