My mother found a wife for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So the girl is from Djibouti as well and she's a relative of one of my mother's friend.
She's from Yemen, but i didn't tell to my mother that i'm a racist to arabs.
What should I do? Leaving my hatred is difficult.
But at the same time, i'm looking for a feminine woman who's traditionnal.
I'm confused.

Any help?
:gucciwhat::mjcry::kendrickcry::meleshame::stevej:

So the girl is from Djibouti as well and she's a relative of one of my mother's friend.
I'm confused.

Any help?
Control your thirst, marry somali.

Edit
Ascertain wether she's a black yemeni or
white. If she's dark, go ahead.

Apollo

VIP
I'm confused.

Any help?

Don't marry before 25. Why the rush? Live your life.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Don't marry before 25. Why the rush? Live your life.

I'll wait anyway! I get nothing now, no car, still a student and i'm getting my sh*t togheter! No marriage before 25 to 30 years old! One of my best couple got married at the age of 30-35. Now, they are still married with 4 children. All are doing well in school and in their lives.
I hope doing the same!

I'll wait anyway! I get nothing now, no car, still a student and i'm getting my sh*t togheter! No marriage before 25 to 30 years old! One of my best couple got married at the age of 30-35. Now, they are still married with 4 children. All are doing well in school and in their lives.
I hope doing the same!
Are you 22

halwa

✨🌙

Honey, what do YOU want to do? Are you ready for marriage? Do you want to marry her? Do you like her? Do you think this will work out? Think about all of these things. Don’t do it because your parents want it. Think long and hard and act upon your decisions. If you want to get married to her, go for it! If you don’t want it, you don’t have to. No pressure.

This is when I would have told you to pray istakhaara, but that is not an option :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::siilaanyolaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Honey, what do YOU want to do? Are you ready for marriage? Do you want to marry her? Do you like her? Do you think this will work out? Think about all of these things. Don’t do it because your parents want it. Think long and hard and act upon your decisions. If you want to get married to her, go for it! If you don’t want it, you don’t have to. No pressure.

This is when I would have told you to pray istakhaara, but that is not an option :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::siilaanyolaugh:

I'm not still matured enough so i'll call my mother and tell her that I need more time! I know that divorce is no good, some relatives got divorced and i have seen how painful it can be.
But i got excited when i heard that my mother found me someone, but i don't even know her:russ:
I will find by myself, the parents can't understand me:mjlol::duck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending