My mother found a wife for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@4head it doesn’t sound like you ready yet Marriage is a serious thing and shouldn’t be taken lightly

I seen many rush into it early only too later end up divorced

My advice Finish school and whatever goals you want to achieve

halwa

✨🌙
I'm not still matured enough so i'll call my mother and tell her that I need more time! I know that divorce is no good, some relatives got divorced and i have seen how painful it can be.
But i got excited when i heard that my mother found me someone, but i don't even know her:russ:
I will find by myself, the parents can't understand me:mjlol::duck:

That’s good then. Sorted!!

Plenty fish in the sea, sweetie. You will find one eventually.

Crème de la crème ;)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I have one year left before graduating.
Then i want to study for 5 years Psychology in another country, maybe an English-speaking country. I want to experience something new. @Mercury @halwa
This year is quite tough but i'll pass it. History is cool to study, but i want to study something new that's interessing to me : psychology.

halwa

✨🌙
I have one year left before graduating.
Then i want to study for 5 years Psychology in another country, maybe an English-speaking country. I want to experience something new. @Mercury @halwa
This year is quite tough but i'll pass it. History is cool to study, but i want to study something new that's interessing to me : psychology.

Psychology is really good.You can apply for student finance in the UK. It is really interesting. Paiget, Freud, Pablov, Skinner... the list of wonderful theories goes on.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Waryaa,
giphy.gif

I'm hijacking your mind before you make a regretable and ill-conceived life choice.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Get to know her and think deeply on this decision. Are you ready for marriage? Do you two get along with each other? This is a serious decision and your young too. You’ve got time.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Psychology is really good.You can apply for student finance in the UK. It is really interesting. Paiget, Freud, Pablov, Skinner... the list of wonderful theories goes on.

Cool and do you think it's a good idea to go aboard? France is a good country but i want to see another country. I have been in Luxembourg, but the cost of the living is too high!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Get to know her and think deeply on this decision. Are you ready for marriage? Do you two get along with each other? This is a serious decision and your young too. You’ve got time.

I don't know her and i have to decline her offer. I'm immature:damedamn: When i'll be around 28 years old, let me think about marriage:comeon:

halwa

✨🌙
Cool and do you think it's a good idea to go aboard? France is a good country but i want to see another country. I have been in Luxembourg, but the cost of the living is too high!

Why not? That is a great opportunity. Going abroad for your studies opens a lot of opportunties and experiences. But I only recommend it if you have the financial means for it. I had a lot of exchange and overseas students in my classes.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Why not? That is a great opportunity. Going abroad for your studies opens a lot of opportunties and experiences. But I only recommend it if you have the financial means for it. I had a lot of exchange and overseas students in my classes.

Are you a teacher?:ehh: What do you do for a living? My father is a teacher, his sister too. My mother was a teacher too:drakekidding: many relatives were teachers, and some teachers in my uni told me to be a teacher as well:drakewtf::hemad:

halwa

✨🌙
Are you a teacher?:ehh: What do you do for a living? My father is a teacher, his sister too. My mother was a teacher too:drakekidding: many relatives were teachers, and some teachers in my uni told me to be a teacher as well:drakewtf::hemad:

I’m a teacher yes. The best profession without overcoming yourself and getting a headache :ftw9nwa: but aiming at becoming a university lecturer. The pay is good :siilaanyolaugh: and the title that comes with it is even better. I’m currently on a break.

Do you want to be a teacher?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I’m a teacher yes. The best profession without overcoming yourself and getting a headache :ftw9nwa: but aiming at becoming a university lecturer. The pay is good :siilaanyolaugh: and the title that comes with it is even better.

Do you want to be a teacher?

Ah a university lecturer is really good! They are eating well:fittytousand: But it's not easy to be a lecturer and a teacher in a uni! I would rather be a teacher in my Uni than in High School where children are loud and sometimes disrespectful:mahubowtf:
I don't think i'll be a teacher one day. I tried for a day though:gaasdrink: My father let me and i taught them, they were around 7 years old, and they were quiet, gentle and cute kids! Not savages, unlike High schoolers :shookgabre:
I can be a teacher but a private teacher, teaching kids about history, mathematics and geography and languages but at home! It's better :samwelcome: At the same, i still can go to school:dabcasar:

halwa

✨🌙
Ah a university lecturer is really good! They are eating well:fittytousand: But it's not easy to be a lecturer and a teacher in a uni! I would rather be a teacher in my Uni than in High School where children are loud and sometimes disrespectful:mahubowtf:
I don't think i'll be a teacher one day. I tried for a day though:gaasdrink: My father let me and i taught them, they were around 7 years old, and they were quiet, gentle and cute kids! Not savages, unlike High schoolers :shookgabre:
I can be a teacher but a private teacher, teaching kids about history, mathematics and geography and languages but at home! It's better :samwelcome: At the same, i still can go to school:dabcasar:

The children are cute but they have big mouths. They think they are slick with their comments. :ftw9nwa: But one look and bribery they start behaving. My teaching licence is in High Schoolers. They can be cool if you get down to their level. But anyone that misbehaves gets detention. Detention to the whole class! You just need to be confident and take charge of the classroom. You will make a lovely teacher for the younger ones. I’m a monster so the older ones suit me. I will scare the little children.

So the girl is from Djibouti as well and she's a relative of one of my mother's friend.
She's from Yemen, but i didn't tell to my mother that i'm a racist to arabs.
What should I do? Leaving my hatred is difficult.
But at the same time, i'm looking for a feminine woman who's traditionnal.
I'm confused.

Any help?
:gucciwhat::mjcry::kendrickcry::meleshame::stevej:
Marry her, then you have 14 days to test out the purchased goods. If you regret your purchase you’re covered by the laws in Europe sxb
Source:https://www.google.se/amp/s/europa....s/shopping/guarantees-returns/indexamp_en.htm

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The children are cute but they have big mouths. They think they are slick with their comments. :ftw9nwa: But one look and bribery they start behaving. My teaching licence is in High Schoolers. They can be cool if you get down to their level. But anyone that misbehaves gets detention. Detention to the whole class! You just need to be confident and take charge of the classroom. You will make a lovely teacher for the younger ones. I’m a monster so the older ones suit me. I will scare the little children.

The little children are cool though! I'm patient and i can teach them cool stuff haha! But you must be strong because High Schoolers these days are crazy, i would be a dictator to them:siilaanyolaugh:
Being caring is perfect with children and maybe i'll be a teacher at home one day, inshallah:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.