My life sucks as i cry in pain (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do I need to pray for something out in space when God is kept inside me? God is inside us all, once you recognise this you become strong.
The only thing inside you is the excremental matter that's been building up inside. You're even a bigger foul than I thought if you believe there's not a superior being who created all that exist. If I say to you a BMW whip just appear out of nowhere without anyone creating it you would look at me like I am crazy, yet the universe hasn't got a creator? That absurd to say the least.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
You make your life suck or you take in control of your life. Change your lifestyle for better, stop drinking and start worshipping your creator. Why are you with people who are hurting, laughing and hating on you? Cut them off, why are you giving them chance to cause all that to you?

angrycat

not so sad after all
Growing up lonely I had to comfort my self, I had to tame my own conscious everyday bullying from school , there's no one else except (i) deals with it. That's how I recognised Allah.
then why do you call yourself strong? From your other thread it seems like you're a wreck. Doesn't seem like you've 'dealt' with anything thus far

You are really brave for talking about this. Its ramadan pls make dua. Whenever I feel sad I listen to the Quraan it really helps. Or just get a hug from my mom. Dont hold stuff in or put on a mask cry if you have to.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dear @Yohan

I really hope to Allah swt that you're not trolling, I hope that you're not making light of depression because I know plenty of people who are in your shoes right now. Who think they have no hope, who think they're invisible and have no where to turn to. I just want you to know that you're not alone, you've Allah swt with you. Pray to him, talk to him, he's listening. Everytime you feel down, pray two rakaat. I also want you to know that there are heaps of people who would kill to have your life. People with no legs, no arms, no eyesight, people who are deaf. My father always told me to always look at the people who are in worse situation than me, that I should feel sorry for those people and pray for them. As human beings we are always being tested, whether it's our patience, faith in Allah swt. This is one obstacle that I know you can get out of. Don't depend on others to feel happy or feel worthy. Know that you're worthy to have a happy life. Fight for your happiness. Don't let sadness control you. Exercise your right to be happy. You're in my prayers and I pray that this cloud is overtaken by rays of sunshine. Have a nice rest of Ramadan. May the joy of life knock on your door.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Consider medical help first. Your alcohol abuse might be getting out of hand and it's best you address that first.

Then maybe consider getting some professional helps as well as a hobby (a non stressful one) that will take your mind off of things and you can feel proud of when you start to excel at it inshallah.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Death all ofa sudden becomes real when family member passes away. Sometimes I dream about death. It aint pleasant dream, but it often leaves me thinking about life when I wake up and realise it was just a dream. This afternoon I thought hey what do you do when someone offers you a gift?... you take it, say thank you, and cherish it.... e.g if it is beautiful necklace, you wear it well... and if you've been given the gift of life, you live it well!...

I just wanted to share this thought with you..... also wanted to say don't wonder if death is sweeter than life... our prophet (Sallallahu álayhi wa sallam) said, “Let not one of you wish for death because of a misfortune which befalls him. If he cannot help doing so, he should say: ‘O Allah, keep me alive as long as You know that life is better for me, and make me die when death is better for me”.

Life can be sweet... it is what you make of life.... when we have negative thoughts about ourselves, we tend to think negatively about our lives too.... so start having good thoughts about yourself. List things you like about yourself (is hard first, but soon you will discover things you like about yourself as time goes by)... when you feel good, you do good.... and when you do good, you feel good... is like vicious cycle... help someone today, even if that person is you!... love yourself and take good care of yourself....

if you need to talk to anyone just pm me.. my pm can be your 'thinking outloud zone' Xx

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Meet me at the altar in your white dress
We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it
Been feeling you all the while, girl, I must confess
Let's get married
Baby, let's get married

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Some of us has been socially neglected since childhood.
Everyone suffers, running around like a headless chicken drinking yourself to death isn't going to get you empathy from me, ever stared at the corpse of your best friend? I didn't resort to wailing like a woman who lost her husband in war. Life goes on, shut the f*ck up and learn that life isn't meant to be a walk in the park, abaha miskiiinka tahay was.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Return to the Deen it will cure you from your depression and give you a purpose. Allah swt knows best

Status
Not open for further replies.