My kids ain’t going a Somali duksi ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro there is an agenda out against quran schools. Shit doesnt happen

Walaal, i would have agreed with you. But I have personally seen a case. It caused a massive commotion. Now many parents opt for Quraan tuition rather than dugsi.

The problem is that Quraan schools are not asking for CRBs from teachers. Most here would never send their children to schools that don't have a good reputation and school teachers without CRBs, so is it we are very lax when it comes to Quraan schools? Do we think normal schools are more important? Parents need to be vigilant.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I think dugsis are still ok to take your kids. Teachers should just not be allowed to be left alone with them at any time. This is the safest option for both parties. If you need to speak with someone privately, bring their parent along.

As much as i hate adults who abuse young kids. I have seen first hand, kids in their teens at my sisters school who got teachers humiliated or sacked by making false accusations.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somali FOB men are serious perverts especially those wannabe sheikhs in dugsis. Never take your child to dugsi. Also the abuse as the one abused grows up turns them away from the Deen.

VixR

Veritas
Somali FOB men are serious perverts especially those wannabe sheikhs in dugsis. Never take your child to dugsi. Also the abuse as the one abused grows up turns them away from the Deen.
I know you’re high key talking about me so I’ll address it. It has nothing to do with my disbelief.

I came across many a pervy men from a young age, I was apparently pedo bait, including one in a pickup who tried to get me into his truck when I was walking to the bus stop (I was smart enough to run into the neighborhood gas station). My mom saw him, bc she used to watch me from the window. After that, I wasn’t allowed to take the bus and she drove me personally for years. Pervs are everywhere. Watch your kids bottom line.

I had Dugsi at my house along with the somali kids in the neighbourhood. As soon as macalin left thats when it got lit. My mum was against Somali dugsis as well cause u never learnt anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts