My kids ain’t going a Somali duksi ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not an agenda.

Keep a close eye on your kids and people who are alone with them (and listen to them).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
naa waxan meesha kuu saran hadan sidan u qalfsan ma adigaa?:farmajoyaab:

iska dhaaf hadalka iyo balaayadaad aaminsantahay, xataa jidh cadaan baad yeelatay.

lafo iyo timo:mahubowtf:

If you care about your kids you wouldn't send them to a Somali dugsi. Teach your kids at home or have a camera in whatever dugsi if you're foolish enough to send them there.

If you care about your kids you wouldn't send them to a Somali dugsi. Teach your kids at home or have a camera in whatever dugsi if you're foolish enough to send them there.

We were talking about sexual abuse.
We all got whipped. Easy just get your cashar under control. Plus it builds character.

VixR

Veritas
naa waxan meesha kuu saran hadan sidan u qalfsan ma adigaa?:farmajoyaab:

iska dhaaf hadalka iyo balaayadaad aaminsantahay, xataa jidh cadaan baad yeelatay.

lafo iyo timo:mahubowtf:
I don’t know what you said, but I don’t think you’re stable anymore either. If you are: hello there again.

We were talking about sexual abuse.
We all got whipped. Easy just get your cashar under control. Plus it builds character.
I know, but i'm still talking about what I'VE seen in dugsis.

Just because you got whipped, doesn't mean everyone else did or is supposed it. Why are you making it seem like child abuse is a normal thing? We all know you wanna go to therapy. Stop trying to make children suffer what you had as a child. It's not okay.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

Yup, I became a gangster due to the abuse I received at duksi. Shit made me tough af. The place was a boot camp for me wallahi I was a well mannered lad. Gentleman at a young age. Met the pack at duksi. Learned to sabaxad found my strengths and abused them in the streets.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The thing is Sheekh get away with stuff due to being a “Sheekh”

Just cause he’s knowledgeable about the religion won’t stop him from molesting kids or doing inappropriate things like whipping a kid who didn’t finish his homework

If I had kids I’d send them to a female Quran teacher

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The key is to communicate with your children what is acceptable behavior by adults and to tell you immediately if something wrong happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending