My impersonations of a select few people

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR these barbaric Somalis are hideous & cruel they're tyrannical uncivilised creatures they're baboon like slinging shit at each other the lowest of the low vile & horrid utter pestilence.
:bell:

That's not the point! The absolute worst part is the way we defend, are apathetic to, or completely dismiss as untrue the most obviously ugly parts of our culture. They are so loyal to a system that has so many flaws, one which has failed us vividly on so many planes, locally as well as in the diaspora.

Someone will sit and argue mind-numbingly laughable lies about how Somalis don't understand the concept of class or were only recently (as recently as postwar, ie the 80s!) introduced to it, or repackage an existant issue as a "new phenomenon", or even argue the obvious wrongdoing as being beneficial to society, or that it's an "isolated" incident, all to escape its tinge or preserve some imaginary shroud of perfection for the culture that doesn't exist!

In my time here I'm sure I've seen every defensive, protectionist tactic out there. Apparently, our culture is anti-corrective, anti-adaptative, anti-improvement; they refuse to acknowledge any ill components in the first place, so you're left dead hope it'll ever get to the stage of resolve. If it were an organism it would've just died already. As it stands, it probably will. I've certainly erased all hope I'll see any positive shift in my lifetime.

@Cognitivedissonance

Hooyada wasse abaaha wasse *derails* you downs looking witch doctor I spare nobody kkkkkk somalidiid kkkk idoor wants ictiraaf for 25 years hawiye are my enemies nacalaa hooyadiina wasss

*rambles on and post 7 posts in a row*:pachah1:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Cannuvk: *thread is about Guatemala drug war* brings up Ethiopia for no reason and posts 16 consecutive posts about irrelevant Ethiopian news articles.

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Good thing I make shit posts and good posts. :siilaanyosmile:.

HashiBarre Keeps it Real

@Jubba_Man Oooga booga rugga jooga nug. Mugga chuka roog nuka. Ooga booga.
Ooga booga rooga shuga muga to you!
View attachment 10623

Your people have no problem understanding "ooga booga" while they are being cavity searched in their own lands. :hemad:

2014815635436955061437969_76964204_023323422-1.jpg

If you really want to go there, I could karbaash your majareerteen heritage but it wouldn't even be fair to the MJs on here for even they disavow themselves of you and don't want to claim you. :susp:

That's not the point! The absolute worst part is the way we defend, are apathetic to, or completely dismiss as untrue the most obviously ugly parts of our culture. They are so loyal to a system that has so many flaws, one which has failed us vividly on so many planes, locally as well as in the diaspora.

Someone will sit and argue mind-numbingly laughable lies about how Somalis don't understand the concept of class or were only recently (as recently as postwar, ie the 80s!) introduced to it, or repackage an existant issue as a "new phenomenon", or even argue the obvious wrongdoing as being beneficial to society, or that it's an "isolated" incident, all to escape its tinge or preserve some imaginary shroud of perfection for the culture that doesn't exist!

In my time here I'm sure I've seen every defensive, protectionist tactic out there. Apparently, our culture is anti-corrective, anti-adaptative, anti-improvement; they refuse to acknowledge any ill components in the first place, so you're left dead hope it'll ever get to the stage of resolve. If it were an organism it would've just died already. As it stands, it probably will. I've certainly erased all hope I'll see any positive shift in my lifetime.
:whoa::umad:

Galaeri

When you say something isn't a widespread problem, or you explain it has nothing to do with Somali Culture.

ZEVc9uplCUJFu.gif

Bunch of cowards who don't wanna admit to antthing bad in our culture

And if you do they label you a self hater :pacspit:

Galaeri

Bunch of cowards who don't wanna admit to antthing bad in our culture

And if you do they label you a self hater :pacspit:

:comeon: You know very well that we do. You just not happy we don't share the same 'school of thought'.

Galaeri

What's my school of thought again? Enlighten me plz :icon lol:

Dheg and Associates: 'Faraaxs are a little manisfestations of Satan himself, and Somali Culture is an abomination. We must hate on them whenever they are brought up. Feminism and shit.'

HashiBarre/Galaeri: Guys, let's be completely reasonable. Do you have any resources? C'mon, you know that isn't even true in the slightest, where do you get these notions from?

Ib4 this is an oversimplification.

Status
Not open for further replies.