"My husband married another woman i want him to divorce me" Good response from Sheikh abu dalxa

Alluring

Sayonara
@Alluring saxiib, it's survival of the fittest. Equality doesn't exist never has.
It only exists in the Hereafter. So without Islam, I would of had 100 wives and my own tribe.

Survival of the fittest in modern society statistically is to have one family and put everything you have into that family.

The poorest continent has the highest birth rate, tons of babies surrounded by poverty and war. The richest continent has the lowest birth rate, fewer babies who can each be afforded the things they need to β€œsurvive”.

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Survival of the fittest in modern society statistically is to have one family and put everything you have into that family.

The poorest continent has the highest birth rate, tons of babies surrounded by poverty and war. The richest continent has the lowest birth rate, fewer babies who can each be afforded the things they need to β€œsurvive”.
survival of fittest only apply to homeless and wanderer nomad ppl i live in a city bruh :nvjpqts:

Wallahi, I would have some serious vitamin regiment and get myself shredded. Currently, I'm at like 16-18% body fat. I'll get that down to Iike 10%. Imagine the thought of dying in the baby making action- Tabarak Allah.

Anyways, my thoughts are if a guy ends up wanting a second wife. Then it's the wife's fault for she has been deficient in her wifely roles. If a guy is well fed and his balls are empty, then no matter how many women in front of him he won't be in the mood lol.

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Anyways, my thoughts are if a guy ends up wanting a second wife. Then it's the wife's fault for she has been deficient in her wifely roles. If a guy is well fed and his balls are empty, then no matter how many women in front of him he won't be in the mood lol.
wallah this this this this so much this wallah billah this :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::nvjpqts:

Testosterone is no joke. Guys have 10x as much women. There was this experiment where a 49 year old woman injected herself with a bit of testosterone for two weeks and all she thought about was sex like she went mad, jumping people's bones mad. So, this is natural.

Why use hadith if woman ask divorce she right to it if she isn't attractive to her husband or don't want him to be with him
Can u said same about men tht divorce their wife or wifes without reason
Plus bring chain narrations of tht hadith
its in Tirmidhi which is sahi

I dont care if it is tirmidhi or sahih I want chain narrations and date time who are they the what year where they lived person or persons tht narrated from nabi mohamed
You dumb ass for it to be in tirmindhi it has a sound chain of narration learn the deen

sheikh albani who was the muhadith of our time looked back at the chain of narrations and classified it alhamdulilah all the narrators are sound

if you want to check more go check yourself

You dumb ass for it to be in tirmindhi it has a sound chain of narration learn the deen

sheikh albani who was the muhadith of our time looked back at the chain of narrations and classified it alhamdulilah all the narrators are sound

if you want to check more go check yourself
Don't call me dumbass simply for asking chain narrations
Chain narrations must have date year who it was narrated from and ppl tht narrated from nabi mohamed
I dont take sound narrations if it doesn't have date year who know the person or persons where they came from how and when they meet each other and how the person or person meet nabi mohamed and tht narrated from nabi mohamed
I don't care about sheikh Albania tht is his opinion
U can't tell me to take hadith or Hadiths tht I am not sure it came from nabi mohamed

Tell me how sheikh Albania know tht the hadith or hadiths came from nabi mohamed
Does sheikh Albania know year time when person or person meet each where did they meet and who knows them and how the person or person meet nabi mohamed
If not then I dont take tht hadith or hadiths
Tht why chain narrations exist

As all sheikhs are male ofcourse they support polygamy and believe women are 50%.

This is why we need a secular government.
Firstly you make a retarded assumption by insinuating that only men would support polygamy, when that would mean you'd have to ignore the scores of women that do for their own reasons, A secular government based on what, liberal principles? Why should we attest to this and believe in it?

I wouldnt say thats survival of the fittest, the reasoning has to do with cost of living, with the cost of living being very high up in rich countries and especially in their cities and this correlates to a low birthrate. This will end up with an aging population with potentially less people in the future depending on how bad its gotten (Japan, China, and some western european countries for example) i'd also say culture also is playing a role in this as well these , though these are all preventable if given the right attention

Last edited:
So if you don't believe STONING people to death you aren't Muslim?
You should watch this full video: "Never in Islamic history has someone been stoned to death except through confession, stoning is more of a deterrent, not a punishment." Don't let terrorist scums like Alshabab fool you. They are misusing Hudud punishments to justify their brutal massacres.

There's some truth in his words but walaahi his taking the piss lol :ftw9nwa:
Kulaaha "baaraf isku shuub, is qaabooji" :pachah1:

And then "dumarku maxay isku xasidaan?" How is not wanting your husband to marry another woman being a "xaasid"? It's like cheating on your husband, he finds out, asks you why in a distraught and disappointed manner and then you say,

"waar maxaa xaasid kaa dhigay? Malabka maxad ugu xaasidisaa nin Muslim ah oo walaalkaa ah?"

:mjlol::russ:

Fay

DELETED
walahi sad end of times why are the women so xasid why wouldnt you want for your sister what you want for yourself?
The dumbest take ever... nobody wants to share whats theirs foh... men love guilt trippin women if ur into sharing ur husband do u but the moment my husband tries me im out wallahi im too cute for this i can get a fine brotha for myself

Fay

DELETED
well thats haram for a girl but for a man if he sees a beautiful younger woman its halal for him to get her by marrying her makes sense?
Loool we live in the west that dont fly here halal or haram idgaf theres so many fine niggas on this planet

The dumbest take ever... nobody wants to share whats theirs foh... men love guilt trippin women if ur into sharing ur husband do u but the moment my husband tries me im out wallahi im too cute for this i can get a fine brotha for myself
lol once a woman gets divorced her value drops big time kinda like when you buy a used ps4 on ebay its not the same as a brand new one