My hooyo makes too much food

Since covid I put on a lot weight. Mainly due to studying for finals and eating a lot since my hooyo was home all day.

I can control my urges I don’t think of food often. If I am on the streets or in a shopping centre I can resist myself buying food or drinks.

but once I enter my house I can smell the aroma of the food and my mother already has it cooked she makes food nearly 3 times a day it’s mad and she makes it in mass amounts
Like double the portions a person would eat.

It’s hard to resist food once it’s in front of you.

I’m starting to get angry but I don’t want to upset my mother as I know she is coming from a place of love and if I decline to eat or try skip or eat a healthy alternative she feels a type of way and i wouldn’t want her to feel upset

I have the descipline to work out 4x times a week, intermittent fasting. But it don’t matter when your diet is shit

So u wanna blame ur obesity on hoooyo? No way brother/sister. Take responsibility for your own actions, eat less and if you can’t you better be in the gym for hours sweating it off.

K-M-O

Somali.
Talk back at your mother.
You’re no longer a kid.

You’re a grown ass man. Mother showing affections towards their grown ass sons are doom to fail and never learn from their life experiences.

So u wanna blame ur obesity on hoooyo? No way brother/sister. Take responsibility for your own actions, eat less and if you can’t you better be in the gym for hours sweating it off.
U can work out as much hours as you can but diet is what loses weight

Anyways I’m not obese I’m just 15 kilos of my desired weight. And it’s hard when you rely on food which your mother makes which is unhealthy

U can work out as much hours as you can but diet is what loses weight

Anyways I’m not obese I’m just 15 kilos of my desired weight. And it’s hard when you rely on food which your mother makes which is unhealthy
Hooyo has no blame. Please don’t become the qasaaro western children. You are responsible for yourself. Whether you diet or hit the gym, it is up to you. Do not push blame elsewhere.

:mindblown::umwhat:

Umm, are you being forced-fed, my dude?

No, you're not? Then I'm sorry, but you simply must stop eating too much and work-out instead of blaming your wonderful hooyo for cooking you 3 meals per day.

:reallymaury:

No problem don't upset your hooyo
eat more and exercise more

When we eat, the food is broken down in to useable units of energy this energy is stored in our body so that it can be used to exercise or perform normal activities of daily living. The more intense you excercise the more energy you will use. So generally speaking you need to eat more food to replace lost energy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Since covid I put on a lot weight. Mainly due to studying for finals and eating a lot since my hooyo was home all day.

I can control my urges I don’t think of food often. If I am on the streets or in a shopping centre I can resist myself buying food or drinks.

but once I enter my house I can smell the aroma of the food and my mother already has it cooked she makes food nearly 3 times a day it’s mad and she makes it in mass amounts

I’m starting to get angry but I don’t want to upset my mother as I know she is coming from a place of love and if I decline to eat or try skip or eat a healthy alternative she feels a type of way and i wouldn’t want her to feel upset

I have the descipline to work out 4x times a week, intermittent fasting. But it don’t matter when your diet is shit

1660052762589.png
narcissist in the making

Im literally the exact same.
For 6 months I tried to convince my mum to stop making so much food as it isn't healthy and I can't control myself as soon as I am at home, as soon as i enter the house i get hungry for no reason.
Alhamdulillah the last 3 months my mum has listened to me and not only does she make less food but we have cut out most carbs and alot of sweet things and processed foods etc and eating more healthier .
but it is still a struggle, especially when they constantly nag you to eat more food cos ur looking skinny and will try to force u to eat too much food

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Put your Hooyo on the game too, teach her about intermittent fasting, how too many and certain carbs are bad for you etc.

Also nin xaji iska dhig, tell your Hooyo you are trying to lose weight, she won’t mind.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Put your Hooyo on the game too, teach her about intermittent fasting, how too many and certain carbs are bad for you etc.

Also nin xaji iska dhig, tell your Hooyo you are trying to lose weight, she won’t mind.

Yes. Give your mom a break. Tell her no cooking every day. Only 3 times a week. Tell her to get a part time job or do Yoga

vanilla

i think with my heart
can your hooyo be my hooyo please :feedme:

i cant remember last time i ate nice food. im terrible cook and i wish someone could cook for me everyday. i would happily become obese :ohlord:

My mum does the exact same thing (although she openly scolds me and prefers if I starved myself, maybe/maybe not to death idk) but she tells me we need to stop making food and then I catch her 5 minutes later preparing the 88th bariis and hilib this week. Why do hooyos do this?