My great grandfather

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Yea but were you in the room while their hoyo was pushing them out her sil?
Time out. Go to the naughty corner young lady
Malcolm In The Middle Room GIF by Malcolm France

Shush sis. Your grandfather was doing God's work. It's absurd how Somalis abroad and in Somalia combined are only max some 30 million while Oromos alone in Ethiopia are more than 40 million. We need our numbers up to fight off the bantu and oromo expansionist hordes
while I agree somalis should multiply and keep multiplying, you should rewrite that second sentence into something else

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Alhamdulillah I dont have any habits/abtis that are younger than me but your great awoowe was a legend tho :rejoice:

Your Awoowe waa rageedii a landheere

Be happy he blessed you with so many relatives you basically have a qabiil out of just your close relatives lol.

Large families that are loyal to each other = wealth and power

So divorce and single mothers are demonized but men that married and divorced multiple times are put on a pedestal. Some on here are saying with pride that their grandfathers divorced at least 20-something women.

Make dua for your awowe. It’s great that you have lots of family members but celebrating this hypocrisy that Somalis have isn’t it.

We demonize modern women for ‘pushing’ divorce supposedly when people’s male grandparents were leaving a wake of single mothers and that’s seen as great.

I’ve always said, Somalis don’t have moral consistency. I will never celebrate the idea of using women as human factories that are dumped. If your ayeeyos were treated this way, that’s on you lot, but don’t celebrate that nonsense.

Last edited:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
So divorce and single mothers are demonized but men that married and divorced multiple times are put on a pedestal. Some on here are saying with pride that their grandfathers divorced at least 20-something women.

Make dua for your awowe. It’s great that you have lots of family members but celebrating this hypocrisy that Somalis have isn’t it.

We demonize modern women for ‘pushing’ divorce supposedly when people’s male grandparents were leaving a wake of single mothers and that’s seen as great.

I’ve always said, Somalis don’t have moral consistency. I will never celebrate the idea of using women as human factories that are dumped. If your ayeeyos were treated this way, that’s on you lot, but don’t celebrate that nonsense.
No different than being treated like farm animals