My great grandfather

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
And the boy in my family are so weird all calling him a legend and talking about how they wanna be like him
1712845943880.png

Shush sis. Your grandfather was doing God's work. It's absurd how Somalis abroad and in Somalia combined are only max some 30 million while Oromos alone in Ethiopia are more than 40 million. We need our numbers up to fight off the bantu and oromo expansionist hordes

Xeda

Shush sis. Your grandfather was doing God's work. It's absurd how Somalis abroad and in Somalia combined are only max some 30 million while Oromos alone in Ethiopia are more than 40 million. We need our numbers up to fight off the bantu and oromo expansionist hordes
No it’s okay I have no problem sacrificing my dignity for Somalia.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Inshallah you get cursed with a 3 year old aunty.
Sounds fine with me, In fact I think I actually have one in my family just a bit older though. Its a blessing to have a big family. 53 kids from 22 wives is actually very low tbh not like its a record or anything just like pointing it out

Xeda

So this has turned into who has witnessed who being pushed through the "bonus hole".

The bonus hole inception. Let me guess you were there to welcome all your infant uncles and aunties.

Did you change any of your uncles, or aunts nappies?
Why the f*ck would I change their nappy.