My God, i'm traumatised for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reer koonfureeds r very promiscuous. They do this caribean influenced dance called the "Niiko":
Btw whats a wale?
That's very offensive :bell:would you ask a hindu if he eats beef? :bell:The goat is worshiped in garowe hence why theres more goats than people. Garowe is regarded as Baphomet's resting place or Baphomet's throne.

not sure what that is, but it isn't niiko :ftw9nwa:

So my reer koonfureed friend invited us over to his house. Bare in mind that I haven't interacted with non-family members for a about 7 months (i am a Hikikomori, thats Japanese for "Socially withdrawn" or "My bedroom is my kingdom"). Anyways they talked, rambled and i wanted to take a break from them so i went to the toilet. He gave me the direction to the loo but all the talking and sounds got to me so i didn't pay attention. I creaked up the stairs and thought you know what the door with the smallest handle is the toilet ... i walked into his sister :damn:i quickly shut the door and ran down stairs to the sitting room. An hour passed and his mum made food. I thought you know what they're reer muqdisho they probably know how to cook food so i sat down with them ... she served us calooley :liberaltears:you lot are very disgusting people :susp:how on God's green earth do you eat Calooley?
Sxb, get out more. Find a job where interaction with different individuals is a must. I give you 6 months tops, you will be more extroverted than @R.Kelly.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Isaaq girls don't like reer koonfureed men so dont bother sxb. They find your accent/dialect feminine. Only a Isaaq man can handle a Isaaq lady. Lakiin reer koonfureed women r up for grabs :pachah1:isn't it part of your culture?
I hope you choke on your malawax we are far from feminine btw

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Reer koonfureeds r very promiscuous. They do this caribean influenced dance called the "Niiko":
Btw whats a wale?
That's very offensive :bell:would you ask a hindu if he eats beef? :bell:The goat is worshiped in garowe hence why theres more goats than people. Garowe is regarded as Baphomet's resting place or Baphomet's throne.
Nothing bad about a lil niiko IF YOU HAVE AN ASS - you forgeting red light district??

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Calooley wax ka fiican inaysan jirin as long it's cooked outside of my yard. Ngl, hadii kale the whole house smelling like meyd qurmay

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Have you ever had Calooley? The texture is so rubbery :damn:he told me its culture to eat it whenever guests are over :damn:what do you lot eat when you dont have guests? :damn:

No need to attack me :childplease:i just don't like your food :manny:

Local mosque gives it out :pachah1:that shit is soo bland :pachah1:waa cuntada dameeraha :pachah1:
I love calooley, if it's cooked properly.

We have good relationship with her family as well :manny:

You don't seem too happy about it, is there a problem ? :gaasdrink:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending