My God, i'm traumatised for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What girls have u got to offer
Isaaq girls don't like reer koonfureed men so dont bother sxb. They find your accent/dialect feminine. Only a Isaaq man can handle a Isaaq lady. Lakiin reer koonfureed women r up for grabs :pachah1:isn't it part of your culture?

You are overacting sxb. I eat . I once ordered it at a restaurant by mistake.

The waiter was like Obama ma idiin keenaa. I was pro Obama so I was like what the hell, it must be good if it's named after Obama. 15 minutes or so later he comes out with chopped up Calooley mixed with baris.

We tried it and I actually enjoyed it.

:chrisfreshhah:I remember going to a few restaurants in xamar a couple years back and they called it "Isbecial bluukh" :nahgirl:

Isaaq girls don't like reer koonfureed men so dont bother sxb. They find your accent/dialect feminine. Only a Isaaq man can handle a Isaaq lady. Lakiin reer koonfureed women r up for grabs :pachah1:isn't it part of your culture?

My brother is married to a HA girl..:manny:

What was that about Isaaq girls not going for Koonfur guys ? :pachah1:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Lady @fox eats Porcupine instead. :dabcasar:
May your children starve :rejoice:
Lol I knew it
I've got nothing against reer koonfureed people, matter of a fact I've got nothing against any somalis. Don't take my qabil talk serious, we're all ibn adaam.
My brother is married to a HA girl..:manny:

What was that about Isaaq girls not going for Koonfur guys ? :pachah1:
That's very unfortunate wallah :mjlol:her children will turn out like @Duke of Bohol :mjlol:confused as hell :mjlol:they'll rep Somaliland on monday and they'll sing somalia too soo on tuesday :mjlol:I'll pray for them. They'll turn out like this one:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
lmao wale you're truly delusional
Reer koonfureeds r very promiscuous. They do this caribean influenced dance called the "Niiko":
Btw whats a wale?
@fox I heard in PL they eat goats nuts, apparently they believe that it makes them brave:lolbron:
That's very offensive :bell:would you ask a hindu if he eats beef? :bell:The goat is worshiped in garowe hence why theres more goats than people. Garowe is regarded as Baphomet's resting place or Baphomet's throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending