My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
There’s some white republican who worked on the trump campaign that did this and the ended up in the hospital with massive bleeding. The baby died though .
That makes no sense. Is there more to the story?

If taking an abortion pill involved so much risk, they wouldn't exist.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
intiina kale gar ahaan wilaasha hadalka oo bila macniga oo qaldaan iska dhaafa min fadlik

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
People use garac/wecel as insult as well. It’s not the child’s fault that his parents were idiots and committed zina
What’s up with your profile pic?
upload_2019-2-8_15-6-55.png

That shits disturbing bruh I nearly threw up in my mouth.

My nigga she played you! now she has an exotic child and financial support for 18 yrs. You fucked up big time! and on the top of that she wants to raise your kid christian. She seems to have been planning this for a while. The only females that end up pregnant with the availability of birth control and condoms are es that want kids.

Did she demand you take of the condom? if not then your an idiot!

If your not going to use protection she could have used morning after pill which can reduce chances of pregnancy up to 95%. Looks like you guys got extremely bad luck, or just retarded, or a troll, or if this story is true she may have gotten preganant on purpose.
Good luck taking it to court. The positive is that maybe you can successfully fabricate and convince the judge that she's harm to the child. And if you fail you'll probably end up tarnishing your relationship with your boy's mother. And she'll end up getting another man signed up on the birth certificate as the boy's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending