My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who believes this is dumb. How are you expressing such major concerns in SomaliSpot of all places?
The story sound far fetched. But i had a friend in same position many years ago. He abondon the kid and his Chilean ex raised thevkid as gaal latino. Kid is about 10 now

You got yourself into this mess and have yourself to blame.

Didn’t you think about religion before you decided to have raw sex with her?? And now you’re shocked over the consequences of your actions. Humans are so stupid sometimes.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You got yourself into this mess and have yourself to blame.

Didn’t you think about religion before you decided to have raw sex with her?? And now you’re shocked over the consequences of your actions. Humans are so stupid sometimes.

Exactly stay away from zina

Im 19 and i got my girl pregnant. She's half Cape Verdean and Canadian.

She told me she wouldnt want to raise our child Muslim and let him make his own choice but tbh i dont want that!

I already told my mom and she's telling me i need to get full custody. I will go to court no way she raising my child atleast not on her terms.

Anyone who went through something similar?

Anal would have saved you a lot of trouble and felt better lil nigga:mjlol::denzelnigga::drakekidding:

She's very lightskin cause her mom white.. thats what im worried about also. im already kinda light i dont need my kid to look white. He needs to identity as Somali.
You're apparently having a child on the way and your only worries are about their skin colour and Somali look, instead of their well being/health?

What do you get out of lying about such dumb stories from your imagination?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Good job waalal

Attachments

• 44107689_10104892277488604_559709538035433472_n.jpg
    44107689_10104892277488604_559709538035433472_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts